Ratings for Dr. Joyce A. Gann

Dr. Gann was a god send to us. I had two incredibly complicated pregnancies and I ended up with 2 healthy daughter's, now 13 and 14 with no health problems . One perinatologist told me to abort because there was no way my second child was going to make it to term. Dr. Gann gave us lots of extra care and we made it to 37 weeks. When it came time to give birth she came up only 4 hours after having knee surgery and forgo her pain med to deliver our daughter who came out upside down and with a cord around her throat. Dr Gann got her out no problems. From the coition I had , the placenta was tearing out through the whole thing and she managed to stop the bleeding when everyone else thought it was hysterectomy time. Not needed .there is no doubt in my mind that I would not have both my babies without her. But you know the baby is her patient first so don't get I'm the way!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

She saved my life. I was having problems with delivery and out of concern she recommended C-section. Come to find out, cord was wrapped around baby's neck. She knows what she is doing!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

this Dr. allowed me to develope pre-eclampsia a condition seen in thrd world countries where there is no prenatal care, I wonder was my labs really being reviewed..I would'nt recommend her to a dog

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

This doctor has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I've ever seen. I went to her for my first gyn. appt when I turned 18, and made me cry. Extremely old fashioned, rude, and cold. I would not recommend to anyone. She should not be allowed to work in a medical field where she has to work with patients directly. Unbelievable.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Do not recommend this doctor. Having seen her for a ob during my pregnancy I have not seen anyone as cold as this. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Gann was very cold and unfriendly. I went to her twice for 2 different reasons and I will never go back! She did not answer the questions I was asking. Instead, she made some very rude and hurtful comments which were extremely unprofessional. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Joyce A. Gann's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1963)

HealthPartners