Ratings for Dr. Charles Taylor

I hate this practice and will be leaving it. Dr. Taylor was my husband's physician - by the way he did not catch what turned out to be a terminal illness in my husband - and I started going to him after my physician retired. I can't stand dealing with anyone in the practice. They are rude and it is impossible to get an appoinment for a physical for less than 8 months out. I can't wait to go to someone else. This is the worst practice I have ever been to. Dr. Taylor is rushed and generally seems very aloof.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I feel the exact opposite of some of these reviews. I've been going to Dr Taylor for many years. He is our family Dr and we have always been satisfied. He is rock solid and very smart. Lately he has patiently worked and worked with me to tweak my thyroid meds. He really does care. His assistant is professional, efficient, kind and she can draw blood on the first stick even on kids. She always calls me back and answers all my questions (learn her extension call after hours and leave a vm--she will call you back the next day).

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Taylors practice for about 2 years now. 1. Getting someone on the phone to answer questions is like pulling teeth. 2. It takes 3 or 4 days for a medical assistant to call you back. 3. Dr. Taylor has no intrest in listening to my needs as a patient. I feel rushed the entire time I'm there. He barely makes eye contact. His overall bedside manor is very cold.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Happy with service so far, no issues with timing or knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Charles Taylor's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1989)