Ratings for Dr. Edith J. Dezoort

She was my Pediatrician when I was a child. When I was young I remember her being kind, gentle, calming and extremely competent. So when my son was born, there was only one Dr. I could think of to take care of my child. We were extremely fortunate that she is still practicing. Her pa's and staff are good.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Dezoort is wonderful, she cared for three generations of my family over the course of her very long career and each one received the attention and personal connection with a doctor that is somewhat lacking in other settings. Her medical knowledge is top notch and she is very helpful about any concerns you may have.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Dezort has to be one of the best in the business. She has been around for a very long time but she knows her medicine. She is also very good about referals if needed. I have known a few generations that have used her and she comes highly recommened! Her nurses are also very good.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009