Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Amerson

Dr Amerson has made me feel comfortable each time I've seen her. I had a procedure done by her and everything went well. Such a down to earth person. A. Cobb

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Very contradictory from first meeting until second talk. Things she initially stated was very much changed second talk with her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Don't use Dr. Jennifer Amerson! Find someone who cares about your feelings.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

She is very good and compassionate doctor, the best!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

As a 10 yr survivor with f/u care from her I must say she is the best. Very compassionate from the get-go, explaining everything as many times as you need. My only complaint is that you must plan at least 3-4 hours for your appointment.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

She made the difference. She made me no longer feel sad or scared, as I had felt from doctors before her and with the terror of not knowing what exactly I had. Her wonderful attitude and skill made me feel comfortable. After the surgery I had no visible scar. Amazing Doctor! The way I found her: my mother and I asked some doctors (obgyn doctors, even the one who delivered me), they advised Dr. Ammerson b/c their wives, sisters, mothers, or daughters had phenomenal experiences with her. Who better to go to than who your doctor's go to? She is the best. If you have any breast issues, go to her.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

She saved my life. She gives you complete information, she is gentle and VERY skilled in her area. She also helped me gather a group of skilled and wonderful doctors to help me beat cancer. FIVE year survivor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Jennifer Amerson's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1990)

Amerigroup