Ratings for Dr. Gary A. Beldick

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

I dont think he likes vererian, only the money from the V A for super fast inacurate eye exams,Allso outdated equipment for accurated exams.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Unprofessional, manners and attitude toward veterans were about as bad as I have ever encountered, ever! Doctor was more concern of getting patients in and out than their medical condition and/or concerns. I would never recommend this doctor to exmine anyone, especially veterans as I watched two before my vist and could very tell that they were very disatisfied with his services without saying a word, which one of the two did make a comment to such.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

He seemed very irritated that I had to bring my daughter with me and came off very condescending when answering questions.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Can be abrupt - lacking bedside manner. Will not be returning.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

He is very efficient and thorough during the exam. He definitely knows what he's doing. Only seen him for exam but if there's something wrong with my eyes, I will go see him. His receptionist is courteous and efficient.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Beldick for over 10 years. We've found him to be very professional and knowledgeable and have every confidence in his recommendations. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Dr. Gary A. Beldick's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1971)