Ratings for Dr. Anthony C. Parris

Well seems to me that everyone has the same feelings about dr Paris. (Exept for the comment made by one of his staff members (obvious!)). He's rude, arrogant, abrupt, and flat out nasty. Saw him for possibly 4 seconds and started to scold me as if I was his peasant wife. Would never ever EVER go back to him again. Threw 2 rx's my way and sent me off. Didn't even look at my affected area once and scraped my back to come up with his conclusion. Which I still think is bs. Not happy with him as a doc or his staff.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Staff is very rude. He seems annoyed and is ready to get you out the door after a minute. Will not go back there.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Dr. Parris is a great dermatologist, he's there to diagnosis your skin condition and he does a wonderful job. If you want to discuss your life go see a psychologist. His staff is also great albeit there are 1 or 2 girls with funky attitudes, the rest are wonderful and very attentive to patient's needs. And if you want to complain about your copay speak to your insurance, they'll tell you co payments deductibles and coinsurance is due at time of service! Don't hate the game! Dr. Parris has the right to enforces his office policies if you don't like move along and go see another doctor!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

I got to the office, signed in and sat down for 2 seconds, when one of his staff called me to the desk and asked me to pay the 35.00 copay before I even saw the doctor. He is great if you are in a rush...he saw me at my scheduled time 10:30 and I was out the door at 10:32.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

I was very disappointed with this doctor. His staff and assistant are cold and unfriendly. Dr. Parris, while knowledgeable, doesn't really take time to reassure you or explain what your problem is unless you are prepared to ask questions; otherwise he'll have you out in 2 minutes. I will never go back to his office again.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

NOTHING TO SAY. HE IS NOT THAT BUSY BUT STILL HE RUSHES YOU OUT OF THE ROOM. YOUR QUESTIONS? WILL BE ANSWERED VERY QUIKLY IF ANSWERED AT ALL. NOT A FRIENDLY ENVIROMENT. I DO NOT LIKE TO TALK BAD ABOUT DOCTORS BUT I HAVE NO INSURANCE AND THE LAST THING I WANT IS FOR SOMEONE "I TRUST" TO MAKE ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE---ESPECIALLY IF THAT SOMEONE IS A DOCTOR. SORRY DOC!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2006

While it's true that he doesn't spend much time with you, he does at least seem very knowledgable and is quite helpful. No complaints...

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

This doctor was very condecending. Seemed annoyed I wanted a skin cancer screening and asked me if I had moles. I said no and he said "dont you know that's where skin cancer starts from" in an angry tone. I thought we were all supposed to get checked once a year regardless.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2006

He spends about two seconds with you, doesn't touch you, prescribes medication and that's it.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2004

Dr. Anthony C. Parris's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Long Island City, NY