Ratings for Dr. Jonathan A. Cheek

I took my son to Dr. Cheek in 1985. I know that was a long time ago but he was always very concerned and took time with my son. My son loved him, too. He even met me at the ER a few times and opened his office on a Saturday once. Sometimes he would say things you, as a parent, wouldn't want to hear, but in your heart you would know he was right. Vaccinations are important. That's why some diseases are more prevalent now because lids that don't have them sometimes catch, and spread them.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Sometimes the wait can be long, there are better doctors at this office..I have heard the staff say" well thats good the wait was only 45 min".. Upon leaving a negative comment, on another rating site, I received a certified letter stating I am no longer able to bring my child into the office.. Very unethical and unprofessional in my opinion. This is a predominately Hispanic clientele office..the other 4 doctors are wonderful however, some work faster than others.. So if you don't mind the long wait, and the bad smell, and the lack of English speaking patients, this is a good office for you..But be aware.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

My children have been seeing Dr. Cheek for 13 years and we absolutely love him! He will be missed when he retires.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

He asked me not to wear makeup and also told me I shouldn't let my new born baby outside of my house for 3 months. When I took my baby in for vaccinations, I asked him about fetal cell line (how fetuses are in vaccinations). He said I didn't know what I was talking about and that I had the wrong information. When I told him I called the FDA and the vaccination companies he got very angry and told me I could let my baby get sick and even die by being irresponsible and not taking all the shots. Even though I strongly disagree with abortion and would never use a aborted baby as a medicine. Dr Cheek is aggressive and does not respect or consider the parents of his patients.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Dr. Jonathan A. Cheek's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal