Ratings for Dr. Joe Michel

Dr Michel has been my family’s doctor for over 25 years, delivering my first Grandbab as well as dealing with the deaths of my mom and husband. I feel very comfortable with him and if he is unfamiliar with something he lets you know and refers you. I would not think of going to anyone else and hope he continues to practice till he is 90

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

He's helped both my husband and I over the past few years. Dr. Michel is kind, knowledgeable, thorough and very accomodating. We've managed to get appointments on very short notice, and our pre-booked appointments are always on time. Very fortunate to have found him!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

My doctor for over30 years. Excellent knowledge.. Great communication . Reliable diagnosis and trustworthy treatment of issues. Very good referrals to specialists when needed.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Always feel like he makes time to hear any issues and is a kind and smart Doctor. I've seen him 20+ years and now cares for my whole family. He is also very punctual and i like that you can get an appointment on short notice.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Has been my Dr. for many years has always been available when needed, hope he does not retire will be hard to replace.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I'm another 30+ year patient, so is my father. Joe is top notch. Involves patients in his thought processes and decision making - takes you through his logic. I really appreciate that. If he can accommodate you as a patient, you're in good hands. The only downside would be that I imagine he will be thinking of retiring in the next few years. I think he is about 60.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

He is absolutely the greatest doctor I have ever seen! Very caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

He is everything a Doctor should be. Knowledgeable, very compassionate, attentive, thorough.... I'm very lucky to have found him

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Punctual, helpful, cares, available, knowledgeable, truly dedicated to caring for people's health. My doc for 28 years. A++

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr Michel has been my doctor for over 30 years as well. He is the best doctor I have ever had. A huge plus is that I usually can get in to see him whenever I need to. He is always punctual, which really means a lot to me. I have had a lot of health issues over the years, but because of his knowledge and care, I am still here.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016