Ratings for Dr. Joe Michel

Always feel like he makes time to hear any issues and is a kind and smart Doctor. I've seen him 20+ years and now cares for my whole family. He is also very punctual and i like that you can get an appointment on short notice.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Has been my Dr. for many years has always been available when needed, hope he does not retire will be hard to replace.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Had a weird physical exam on old exam bench from 1960. Disgusting old dirty . Got a rash. Yuk . Do not get a physical

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I'm another 30+ year patient, so is my father. Joe is top notch. Involves patients in his thought processes and decision making - takes you through his logic. I really appreciate that. If he can accommodate you as a patient, you're in good hands. The only downside would be that I imagine he will be thinking of retiring in the next few years. I think he is about 60.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

He is absolutely the greatest doctor I have ever seen! Very caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

He is everything a Doctor should be. Knowledgeable, very compassionate, attentive, thorough.... I'm very lucky to have found him

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Punctual, helpful, cares, available, knowledgeable, truly dedicated to caring for people's health. My doc for 28 years. A++

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr Michel has been my doctor for over 30 years as well. He is the best doctor I have ever had. A huge plus is that I usually can get in to see him whenever I need to. He is always punctual, which really means a lot to me. I have had a lot of health issues over the years, but because of his knowledge and care, I am still here.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

The best doctor whom I have met in Canada. Very knowledgable and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016