Ratings for Dr. J Dalmer

I have recently switched dentists and am so happy to have found Dr. Dalmer and his team. They took the time to answer all my questions and took really great care of me and my teeth :)

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

My Daughter terrified of Dentist's; did not cry or fuss with having fillings done; the work Dr. Dalmer done for her is absolutely beautiful. Thank you, so much. all the staff are AWESOME! I highly recommend Dr. Dalmer and his team.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Jay D Takes care of my entire family and some friends. Great dentist, very warm and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Best dentist ever. I just came back from a cleaning. Very thorough job! I will definitely recommend to all my friends!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Dr. Dalmer is a great Dentist. I broke my front two teeth while on holidays and My new veneers look so natural. and the price wasn't as scary as I expected.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

The staff here makes your dental visit a breeze. Best cleaning! gentle! and wonderful staff! Highly Recommended. Thanks for answering all my questions honestly!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I was just in to see Dr.Dalmer as a New Patient. Very nice guy,helpful,very gentle.You cannot even feel him when he is checking your teeth. Nice staff. Would recommend as a dentist.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Great Dentist. Very friendly, extremely smart guy. Will always go back to him :) :) :)

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I've been going to Jay for years and wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. Very informative, patient extremely gentle (can't even tell he's in my mouth!) and willing to go that extra mile. Would recommend him to any/everyone!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Np to the practice. Great staff and doctor. Dr. Dalmer is very gentle and takes his time with you. Great with kids. If your are nervous about seeing a dentist,SEE DR.DALMER.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009