Ratings for Dr. Yasmin Zaman

My daughter was very ill. I was referred to this office as a result. I informed them that she was throwing up consistently everyday and that she was not able to stay awake. There were other symptoms that I disclosed to them. Needless to say they diagnosed my child with acid reflux, and gave her a prescriptions for such. I was not satisfied with their diagnosis and took her to Progressive Medical where the informed me that my child was in End Stage Kidney Failure and on the brink of death. I will never do back to Zaman Ped's, nor will I ever recommend them. I provided the same detailed description of her symptoms to them and Progressive Medical and Progressive listened to me and did a little more digging to find the root of her problem. Zaman could have done the same!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

This office is great. My son sees Dr. Hutchins (Dr. H) and he loves her, never minds going to see her. She's always friendly, shows concern, easy to talk to, and very helpful. The office staff here is great, always smiling and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

My son sees Dr. Angela Hutchins. She never minds seeing us even though it seems like we are in there every other week. Nothing is ever to small for her to look at and no question is ever unimportant. I am so glad we found her.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009