Ratings for Dr. Catherine Marie Walsh

Staff are a disaster. Office is cold and uncaring. Dr. Walsh tries but is getting tired and abrupt

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Wonderful Doctor but receptionist is so difficult to deal with. I dread calling for an appointment. I end up feeling like she is doing me a favour fitting me in. She needs to be able to identify when someone absolutely needs to be seen. Quite rude and unhelpful which is unfortunate given that Dr. Walsh is not like that at all.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Walsh is a very caring doctor. I was having pain in my one breast and she played it safe and sent me to a surgeon to do a 3D memogram and I had stage 1 breast cancer. I am forever greatful that Dr. Walsh listened and sent me to a surgeon to see if anything was there.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Walsh is a fabulous doctor. Twice she has taken my concerns seriously and found cancer n early stages. She is thorough, and talks to you like you are an intelligent human being. I am forever grateful for her care.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Walsh is great. She just needs to find a better secretary, who actually knows how to communicate with the patient and understand patient's need. I give one star for the staff, if there is a choice, I would give negative or no star at all. Dr. Walsh, please fire your current secretary. She is the worst I ever met.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Walsh remains as one of London's outstanding GP's. I have been a patient for over 25 years. From child birth to cancer to severe allergies, Dr. Walsh continues to treat me as a person and not just another billable patient. She takes the time to listen to concerns and ensures that if something needs a specialist (cancer treatment and allergist) she ensures and follows up that the specific care is being given. The move of office space has easier accessible parking. The team is consistent with modern practice and information and the after hours clinic enables the team to still see my busy family members during the day or at night. I am truly grateful for Dr Walsh's bedside manner, wisdom and knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Depends upon her mood as to the service received. Condescending at times. Would change if k could. Office staff simply rude.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I also have been a patient of Dr. Walsh's for over 20 years and I always tell her she can never retire. She is so thorough and has literally saved my life when I know for a fact other physicians would not have done what she has done for me. She is an amazing doctor and an amazing person.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Walsh is a very kind and caring person. I look forward to dealing with her because I know she will provide the best care, advice and take the time to listen to her patients.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I love Dr. Walsh and I'm really sad to have to change physicians, as I'm moving to another city. She is very kind, patient, and knowledgeable, and even though her practice is very busy, she never made me feel rushed and took the time to address all of my issues. She was always interested in what was happening in my life and how I was doing personally, and I always felt like she really wanted to know me, and not just see me as another chart.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Catherine Marie Walsh's Credentials

• The University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1983)