Ratings for Dr. Catherine Marie Walsh

Dr. Walsh remains as one of London's outstanding GP's. I have been a patient for over 25 years. From child birth to cancer to severe allergies, Dr. Walsh continues to treat me as a person and not just another billable patient. She takes the time to listen to concerns and ensures that if something needs a specialist (cancer treatment and allergist) she ensures and follows up that the specific care is being given. The move of office space has easier accessible parking. The team is consistent with modern practice and information and the after hours clinic enables the team to still see my busy family members during the day or at night. I am truly grateful for Dr Walsh's bedside manner, wisdom and knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Depends upon her mood as to the service received. Condescending at times. Would change if k could. Office staff simply rude.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I also have been a patient of Dr. Walsh's for over 20 years and I always tell her she can never retire. She is so thorough and has literally saved my life when I know for a fact other physicians would not have done what she has done for me. She is an amazing doctor and an amazing person.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Walsh is a very kind and caring person. I look forward to dealing with her because I know she will provide the best care, advice and take the time to listen to her patients.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I love Dr. Walsh and I'm really sad to have to change physicians, as I'm moving to another city. She is very kind, patient, and knowledgeable, and even though her practice is very busy, she never made me feel rushed and took the time to address all of my issues. She was always interested in what was happening in my life and how I was doing personally, and I always felt like she really wanted to know me, and not just see me as another chart.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Competent, compassionate, looks at the whole person to provide care that is appropriate

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I can’t say enough about Dr. Walsh, and have been a patient of hers for over 25 years. She is very caring, dedicated and takes the time to sit and listen. Dr. Walsh has been very supportive during some very difficult times in my life for both physical and mental issues. She follows up on test results quickly and refers to the best specialists. I am very lucky to have such an incredible doctor. My only complaint is the new same-day appointment system, as I find it frustrating and annoying.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Very thorough. She discovered my thyroid cancer and has helped me through many health issues. She is always willing to investigate troubling health issues She is very professional but treats the patient like a real person.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Walsh is extremely empathetic, kind, thorough, and intelligent. I can not imagine ever having a better doctor. I feel extremely fortunate to have her as my doctor; it has been 23 years. I had a cancer scare when I was pregnant and Dr. Walsh was there for me in every way possible. Her focus was always on me, how I was feeling emotionally, physically, etc. I don't know what I would have done without her. Thank you so much Dr. Walsh.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Dr Catherine Walsh is a caring understanding doctor.I have been with her for 20-25 years. All the health troubles that women go through, Dr Walsh was beside me. She is just great.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Dr. Catherine Marie Walsh's Credentials

• The University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1983)