Ratings for Dr. June Kaufman

This is my was my first experience with a psychologist and it was the abosolutely worst, she never gave any good advise and when my insurance company asked her to fill out paperwork she didn't want to see me again, I set up an appointment and when I called her to tell her I was on my way she told me that it was last week! I asked her why she hadn't called to tell me and she didn't give any reason and I belive it was because she had the dates mixed up! so she wanted me to pay $50 for the missed appointment at the time I was dealing with deppression so I just wanted to get her out of my life, so I set up an time and date when I could come pay, went on the date we agreed on and sat for 2 hours thinking an appionment of her went over, only to find out she wasn't there, so I called her she stated she wasn't coming in the office that day, although we agreed to meet then, and then she calls me 2 weeks later, with I thought you were a christian but you havent paid me yet! dont use her!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009