Ratings for Dr. Donna C. Haley

I have gone to this doctor on 4 occasions and had to wait forever to see her. Then I spent about 5 mins with her. When I called to request a refill of a pain med I was told by her assistant that she would not approve this that I would have to see another doctor who specializes in surgery even tho I stated that I could not have surgery due to health reasons. I found the PA at the office to be much more attentive and helpful. Also her assistant was much more pleasant and knowledgeable that Dr. Haley's (when she finally returned calls). I would suggest seeing the PA before Dr Haley because she just walks in and walks back out. I went there for an eye exam and this dr didn't look at my eye once yet said I was fine.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Inflexible scheduling; staff acts as if they are doing the patient a favor by scheduling on "sick" days.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

Dr. Haley is a very good doctor, but unless you get the first appointment you can wait up to an hour after your appointment time just to see her. Also, it can take a month of longer to see her.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

DR HALEY IS THE BEST DOCTOR MY WIFE AND I HAVE EVER HAD. WE HAVE BEEN SEEING HER FOR OVER TEN YEARS AND SEE ALWAYS HAS THE TIME TO TALK TO US ABOUT OUR MEDICAL CONDITIONS. MY WIFE HASE BEEN A TYPE 2 DIABETIC FOR OVER 25 YEARS AND DR HALEY HAS HELPED HER CONTROL WITHOUT HAVING TO TAKE INSULIN THANK YOU DR HALEY

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Donna C. Haley's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

• BCBS Florida