Ratings for Dr. Susan C. Margletta

This is the world's GREATEST physician! She is extremely thorough, very sweet-spirited, overly compassionate, empathetic listener, and easy on the eyes, too! I simply LOVE her! She makes you feel like family...literally!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

Dr. Susan Margletta is the best Family Practice Physician EVER!. She is experienced, an excellent diagnostician, a caring listener, and a researcher that digs into details until she finds the answer on tough cases. She has been our family doctor for over 10 years and has guided us through several bouts of cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. We are well and happy and owe it to Dr. Margletta. Only problem I have with her is that she frowns on the amount of french fries I eat.... oh well!!!!! She is wonderful as a doctor and a friend.... we love her.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Good at diagnosing and listening. I am a firm believer to listen to your body and she will follow that. Not too proud to send to someone else when she can't get to the problem.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Dr. Susan C. Margletta's Credentials

• Cincinnati College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1994)