Ratings for Dr. Michael Schweitzer

Dr. Schweitzer has been my doctor for over 20 years. Over that time I've developed a couple of health problems and always check his diagnosis and prescription with alternative sources. His performance has been text book excellent. His office staff are pleasant, courteous, and precise.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I don't know what I'd do without Dr Mike and his nurse Laura. My kids love him, he always makes me feel comfortable asking questions and I get appointments quickly!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

After 3 doctors who told my husband he had bronchitis and gave him puffers Dr Schweitzer listened to him and sent him to hospital. Turned out to have pneumonia and heart failure. Would have been dead in days if he hadn't gone. Thank hevens we saw Dr Schweitzer

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Husband denied referral for testing when after 3 yearly physicals and requests to be referred he switched Dr's and immediate referrals resulted in non Hodgkins lymphoma diagnosis with subsequent treatment,spot on thyroid detected and aneurysm identified from catscans......could have been catastrophic.....bad business Doc......needs to LISTEN especially to clients who are noncomplainers,educated and identify their change in body issues. Shame on Dr Michael.

Submitted May 18, 2017

I have absolute confidence on Dr. Schweitzer. He is always to the point. He always explains everything and he makes sure i understand.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

He is always on top of everything. I reccomend.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I love Dr Schweitzer. He's so helpful and professional yet so real. He makes you feel very comfortable and genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I can't say in the years that I have been with this doctor has he made me feel like my concerns are heard and valid. No matter what the issue, I feel like I wasted my time and energy bothering to come into the office to get help (which I never really received either). I'm switching doctors and I definitely don't recommend.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I have never met a doctor who takes the time to listen to his patients like Dr Schweitzer does. He is very thorough. His staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

This doctor is on top of just about everything and if he doesn't know, he finds out. He doesn't 'hold onto' stuff unnecessarily and will refer you to the leading specialist without hesitation. While he is busy, he is always ON TIME - he respects the OHIP guidelines and why not so if you need an extra long appointment, just let the staff know ahead of time. His Nurse Laura is the best!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016