You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John A. Goldman

So rude and terrible bedside manner. Does not believe in Fibromyalgia.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Rude staff and Dr. Goldman makes incorrect judgments without really listening. He took me off of the medication my previous rheumatologist put me on and when I started having serious problems again wouldn't put me back on it. I ended up not being able to work and loosing my health insurance. Years later I got a better diagnosis and now can live a semi normal life with a competent rheumatologist's help. Dr. Goldman tears don't mean you label your patient and their symptoms on depression - they can also mean someone who has a painful chronic illness and is struggling for help, relief and answers.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I love Dr Goldman. After experiencing other rheumatologists who treat only the RA, Dr. Goldman will take the time to treat the whole patient. I leave there feeling like I am his only patient. Dr Goldman knows his patients and treats each one as an individual. Thank You Dr Goldman.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

This is the rudest Dr. and Staff i have ever seen in my life. I have been sick for 25 years and seen a lot of Dr. this Dr. Goldman is awful! What a Jerk!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Very caring & concerned; his sense of humor may "bug" some, but it masks a truly caring man. I've seen him over 30 years, thru *6* med insurance changes. Always there for us - treated an "industrial sized" friend w/the same care. As i've aged, so has he, but *never* for the worst. Always able to change my meds as i changed; always caring as i fell apart. He may "die in harness" but by god he'll *care* the moments before he drops,

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I saw Dr. Goldman recently and have never been treated so rudely. I waited for TWO HOURS just to be seen (after a 6 week wait just to get in to the practice). A two hour wait would not have been so bad if the doctor was wonderful. He was anything but nice/caring/empathetic. He talked over me, cut me off, made snide remarks about my paperwork and then finally as I was leaving, I overheard him complaining to his staff... ABOUT ME! I could hear him! I guess besides me being dumb, he thought I was deaf too! His staff told me he is always running this late and this is just how it is and the same with his attitude. Maybe he is great if you care to put up with the exorbitant wait and his crusty demeanor. He is not for me and I have not been back! There are many CARING doctors in Atlanta who will treat you as if you are a person and not some bumbling idiot!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Most detailed(physical exam, labs, etc) and best overall doctor I have seen. Excellent communication skills. I have RA and he's helped me live a normal life.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. Goldman has impressive credentials, but most of all he is VERY knowledgeable about many conditions related to arthritis. He will spend as much time as it takes to get to the bottom of the problem. His philosophy allows for the patient to be in on the decision making for treatment. I have been going to him for 16 years and I dread the day he retires. I have rheumatoid arthritis and I have always followed his advice. He has never steered me in the wrong direction. He is TOPS in the field of rheumatology!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

He is the most knowledgeable in the field, covers all areas in question.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2008

Dr. John A. Goldman's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "So rude and terrible bedside manner. Does not believe in Fibromyalgia. "

April 17, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Rude staff and Dr. Goldman makes incorrect judgments without really listening. He took me off of the medication my previous rheumatologist put me on and when I..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Goldman. After experiencing other rheumatologists who treat only the RA, Dr. Goldman will take the time to treat the whole patient. I leave there f..."

September 10, 2014
  • First Name changed from "John" to "John A."

April 8, 2012