Ratings for Dr. Howard A. Reisman

I have been a patient of Dr. Reisman for over 25 years. He always spends alot of time answering all my questions. And beleive me, I always have many. He has personally gotten on the phone to talk to me. Dr. Reisman has performed surgery on me and always makes me feel comfortable. My daughter is a patient of his now. So, my mother, me and daughter have been his patient and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Reisman's for about 15 years and have been very satisfied. He and his staff are all very personable which creates a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. He and his staff are always willing to answer all my questions. Dr. Reisman keeps up with the latest advances in medical treatments and medications and gives me an honest opinion about the appropriateness for me.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

I would have to agree with the last comment. I have been a patient of his for many years and would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

He is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He took me in after I was abandoned by my previous doctor. He's very personable and a great surgeon. The women on his staff are wonderful and a lot of fun.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Dr. Howard A. Reisman's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Roswell, GA