Ratings for Dr. Dianne J. Bennett-Johnson

Excellent doctor. Been with her for 10 years. Very knolwedgable and helpful. She always remembers to ask me about my kids by name. Caught my breast cancer at an early stage. I love Dr. Bennett-Johnson.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Although Dr. Bennett-Johnson is very knowledgeable, personable and a pleasure to work with, her office staff leaves a lot to be desired. I heard some of them have been replaced since I was there last, so hopefully the new ones will be more efficient and helpful. I can't imagine running a professional business and keeping office staff who could adversely affect my reputation.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr Bennett-Johnson is an excellent & caring doctor. She really knows a lot. However, we have had problems dealing with the attitude & work ethics of her constantly changing office staff and insurance claims mistakes.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008

I've been seeing her since 2001, and will keep her as my primary care doctor even though I now live 45 minutes away. It's hard to find someone as good overall as she is. She's willing to spend time to answer questions, and doesn't hesitate to refer you to a specialist if it's needed. Good common-sense medicine, and easy to talk to!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Dr. Dianne J. Bennett-Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1988)