Ratings for Dr. Peter Sauret

The worst doctor. Everything is another doctors problem. Refers to specialists for everything and doesn't even know how to treat a urine infection. Incompetent. Unprofessional. Lacks people skills. Time to retire!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Just refers to other specialists. Expects seniors with limited mobility to jump through hoops to get things done. Will not administer or refill any medication that he did not himself prescribe. Are patients expected to go back to emergency room doctors for prescription renewals?!!! Waste of a doctor. Stay far way!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Terrible doctor, would not reccomend to anyone. Never answers the phone, no fax,n o email no nothing. What kind of practice is that. Is never helpful to his patients. Hhis license should be taken away he is a terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Yes he is old school & his writing is hard to read (like Dr. stereotypes) but knows who is an expert in your problem & what he is doing. Hes been my Dr. since I was a baby (with my family as patients too). He keeps track of your health making sure you're getting better and sends you to specialists who can diagnosis it faster than him. He takes some getting used to, keeps to himself, but he is there to find & keep track of, your problem & help you solve it. I would highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

not recommend him at all! he still in the last century! no fax machine, no email, no answer machine, no computer, i mean really??? and he ask patients what you think i should give you, really bad handwriting. ,looking for a new dr ASAP

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr Sauret is great. After dr Sauret senior passed, I wanted Junior for my dr, but he could not take me:( When my son was born, I went to him since my husband is his patient and within ten minutes my son had a top pediatrician. I am very thankful for his accepting to be my sons doctor. Yes, he sends you here and there, but he is thourough. No, he's not chi chatty, but not everyone is the same. He knows what he is doing. Yes, his office is not about technologie and I love that!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

He does not take appt's so wait can be long. Reception is very friendly. They are in the stone-ages with technology - they don't even have a fax machine. Email is non-existent. I see he is rated low on knowledge, but he does EXACTLY what a GP should do - he leaves no stone unturned. He is thorough, and will refer to as many specialists as necessary to ensure the diagnosis is correct. He does have a quirky personality that takes getting used to. If you want someone to reassure you and write you up some antibiotics, go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I left this doctor two years ago because after so many years seeing him, I came to a conclusion that I just had enough. He loses focus constantly and seems to be lost in time. He won't do anything for free unless it's covered by OHIP, even photocopies. His poor secretary got a new laptop three years ago, but still no fax machine. His secretary is ok, not the best, not the worst but beware of the Saturday's one. After seeing another doctor, I asked myself why on earth I could keep seeing him for over 25 years! Stay away!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

The Secretary that works on the weekday's is amazing, helpful, and caring. She is always having people be so rude to her for the type of office she is running because it has no fax machine, and is outdated, but that isn't her fault. It's the doctors, she is just doing her job with what is given to her. The Doctor on the other hand, is crazy. I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

THE DOCTOR: This man is crazy, and just sends you to other doctors that you have to wait forever for. He is obsessed with money. He is super weird and is always repeating himself. He just overall gives me the creeps, and his hand writing is unreadable. STAFF: I am disgusted by how many reviews there are complaining about all the staff. They have to work with that psycho, and have to hear rude comments on how they don't have a fax machine, or a nice office. Like they get to choose what they have and don't have. When I asked them about why they didn't have a fax machine, or a better filling system they said that is how the Doctor wants it. How can they be blamed for not having an updated offices, they are just working with what they have. I've seen them be harassed to the point of tears, yet people on here are being so damn selfish. They put on a smile, and try their best to be helpful. BUT. The staff member that works on Saturday is a whole other story. Unlike the other ladies the Saturday woman is rude, is always on her phone, doesn't even smile at you, and I've even seen her sleeping! When I've tried to be nice to her, and ask her about the doctor, she sent me away like a child. HELPFULNESS: Because of all the specialist he sends you to, after months, your problem will be solved. PUNCTUAL: You have to wait FOREVERRR. But, you don't need an appointment which is good. KNOWLEDGE: The Staff try their best to give you the information they know, and are willing to ask the doctor for further information on the phone, but the Doctor seems to be to lazy to find out whats wrong, and will send you to other doctors. Overall, Bad Doctor. Amazing Staff. (but not the Saturday staff)

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016