Ratings for Dr. Peter Sauret

not recommend him at all! he still in the last century! no fax machine, no email, no answer machine, no computer, i mean really??? and he ask patients what you think i should give you, really bad handwriting. ,looking for a new dr ASAP

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr Sauret is great. After dr Sauret senior passed, I wanted Junior for my dr, but he could not take me:( When my son was born, I went to him since my husband is his patient and within ten minutes my son had a top pediatrician. I am very thankful for his accepting to be my sons doctor. Yes, he sends you here and there, but he is thourough. No, he's not chi chatty, but not everyone is the same. He knows what he is doing. Yes, his office is not about technologie and I love that!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

He does not take appt's so wait can be long. Reception is very friendly. They are in the stone-ages with technology - they don't even have a fax machine. Email is non-existent. I see he is rated low on knowledge, but he does EXACTLY what a GP should do - he leaves no stone unturned. He is thorough, and will refer to as many specialists as necessary to ensure the diagnosis is correct. He does have a quirky personality that takes getting used to. If you want someone to reassure you and write you up some antibiotics, go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I left this doctor two years ago because after so many years seeing him, I came to a conclusion that I just had enough. He loses focus constantly and seems to be lost in time. He won't do anything for free unless it's covered by OHIP, even photocopies. His poor secretary got a new laptop three years ago, but still no fax machine. His secretary is ok, not the best, not the worst but beware of the Saturday's one. After seeing another doctor, I asked myself why on earth I could keep seeing him for over 25 years! Stay away!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

The Secretary that works on the weekday's is amazing, helpful, and caring. She is always having people be so rude to her for the type of office she is running because it has no fax machine, and is outdated, but that isn't her fault. It's the doctors, she is just doing her job with what is given to her. The Doctor on the other hand, is crazy. I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

THE DOCTOR: This man is crazy, and just sends you to other doctors that you have to wait forever for. He is obsessed with money. He is super weird and is always repeating himself. He just overall gives me the creeps, and his hand writing is unreadable. STAFF: I am disgusted by how many reviews there are complaining about all the staff. They have to work with that psycho, and have to hear rude comments on how they don't have a fax machine, or a nice office. Like they get to choose what they have and don't have. When I asked them about why they didn't have a fax machine, or a better filling system they said that is how the Doctor wants it. How can they be blamed for not having an updated offices, they are just working with what they have. I've seen them be harassed to the point of tears, yet people on here are being so damn selfish. They put on a smile, and try their best to be helpful. BUT. The staff member that works on Saturday is a whole other story. Unlike the other ladies the Saturday woman is rude, is always on her phone, doesn't even smile at you, and I've even seen her sleeping! When I've tried to be nice to her, and ask her about the doctor, she sent me away like a child. HELPFULNESS: Because of all the specialist he sends you to, after months, your problem will be solved. PUNCTUAL: You have to wait FOREVERRR. But, you don't need an appointment which is good. KNOWLEDGE: The Staff try their best to give you the information they know, and are willing to ask the doctor for further information on the phone, but the Doctor seems to be to lazy to find out whats wrong, and will send you to other doctors. Overall, Bad Doctor. Amazing Staff. (but not the Saturday staff)

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Worst doctor ever!!! Was deathly allergic to amoxicilin (penicillin) and he asked me to keep taking it. He doesn't care about his patients and has made fun of my brother's weight numerous times. Glad I'm not his patient anymore.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

He's a weird doctor and the only thing he does its recommend you to specialists but the worse things about visiting his office is having to wait and dealing with his annoying unprofessional secretary she the worse sooo rude unhappy pathetic annoying women I've ever met if you aren't sick they will make sick !

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr. Saucer is a terrible doctor. He should not be allowed to practice. He is rude to his patients and I think there is something physically/mentally wrong with him. The OMA needs to evaluate him and once they do his license will be revoked.

Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Sauret has to be one of the worst doctors I have ever visited. The only thing he ever does is refers you to a specialist. He is incredibly awkward, almost spaced out, and cannot diagnose an issue. If I had the time, I would stand outside his office to prevent other people from ever entering into his "care." Stay away from this so-called Doctor. He should no longer be allowed to practice.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015