Ratings for Dr. Karl Steinichen

Dr. Steinichen delivered my baby via c-section in Jan of 2015, after 2 days of labor. I was very nervous working with him at first (he was the only doctor in the practice I hadn't had a chance to see in the office prior to delivery). He has excellent bedside manor and immediately made me feel comfortable. He thoroughly explained all my options (over 30 minutes he sat with me and my husband and answered questions) when it came time to make a decision on the c-section or continuing labor for another max 7 hours. We never once felt pushed into a decision. My regular doctor was coming on call at the time, and Dr. Steinichen never left my side and both doctors performed the c-section together. I love NCWH and all of its doctors, but I am especially grateful of the way I was treated during one of the biggest/scariest/most special moments of my life by this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Karl Steinichen's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1980)

UnitedHealthcare