Ratings for Dr. Kelli A. Carroll

My major concern with Dr Carroll is her bedside manner.She is condescending and made me feel as though my needs are unimportant.For the first time in my life I had a major health issue which required "minor surgery" but it was major to me. I've never been sick before so I had a lot of questions and concerns,I felt uncomfortable about being nude and answering questions about my personal sex life,I wasn't fast at answering questions because I didn't expect them. I felt exposed. So,to have someone treat me like I was slow, or like I should feel better by now, or well since I've seen you today 1 week after surgery don't bother to come back for your follow up which should be 3 weeks later and "oh you're still having symptons" I'll call in a prescription and not tell you its there..is off putting to say the least. NO,it is rude and disrespectful. I still have symptoms but I AM NOT GOING BACK. She is knowledgeable and if courtesy is not importatant this might be a match.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

Loved her!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

Dr. Kelli A. Carroll's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1991)

UPMC