You may also like

I went to Dr. Mordel twice. Once for discomfort and the second time for the same issue plus sti testing. First off, those two times took about two to three weeks in advance to schedule which isn't so bad compared to other doctors. What bothered me was that I had to wait about two hours after my appointment time for him to see me. The first time Dr. Mordel couldn't find anything wrong but told me to wait for the lab results. Two weeks passed and I got them back. His staff called me and let me know I had a bacterial infection but didn't let me know which kind and didn't bother to offer any explanation as to what was wrong with me. Since this was my first issue ever i freaked out and went online to find information. I found it ridiculous that they don't provide their patients with important information on what is actually wrong with them! You'd think the type of bacterial infection was important so that we don't start freaking out and thinking it's a serious issue. Turns out it was not... The second time was even worse!! When I got the lab results back for the second time they told me that I had an STI but didn't bother to provide any more information on the matter. Of course, I freaked out and started crying after the call because I didn't understand the virus that I had. The only thing the lady told me over the phone was that I had caught herpes type 1 and that it was from "having oral." I decided to go to another doctor so that I could get more information on it and she explained it to me a lot better than Dr. Mordel's staff (in fact, his staff didn't explain it to me at all). My main issue here is how uninformative his staff was towards my condition BOTH times and how unresponsive they were towards my concerns. They didn't let me know on how to prevent from spreading the virus or what to do if I had any cold sores or if it was going to have any other medical effects. Instead I was feeling depressed over it for weeks.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I was really happy with my experience with the doctor and staff of the office. I felt they really cared about me and wanted to make sure all of my questions and concerns were answered prior to moving forward with a myomectomy.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Mordel was recommended to me by my daughter for my hysterectomy and bladder support. He was absolutely wonderful and I couldn't have asked for better care or results. He even called me at home the next day to see how I was doing! I would go back to him in a heartbeat and recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Loved the experience I had with Dr. Mordel and his staff. After Dr. Mordel performed a robotic assisted supracervical hysterectomy on me, I had to remind myself that I had surgery. I had no pain after surgery. the only discomfort I experienced was gas. I am so grateful to Dr Mordel he has changed my life!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I am so appreciative of Dr. Mordel. Before I came to him, I was in so much pain. I had a myomectomy and he and his staff took great care of me. I transferred all of my medical records and now he's is my doctor. I feel really comfortable with him and his staff taking care of medical needs.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I have now changed doctors....I paid the same bill twice here and that was unacceptable with me.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I had prolapse issues, which I had corrected by a different doctor July 2012, only for them to return within a few months. Dr. Mordel redid the procedures in June of 2013, and as of March 2014, I have no issues. I have three children under 8 and do a lot of lifting and work out a lot and his work has held well so far. He was always very easy to talk to and listened to my concerns. I would definitely recommend him and will return to him if I have any other issues. Very capable. The staff is also very friendly. Great experience.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

My wife and I are very satisfied with Dr. Mordel. Robotic Myomectomy performed in Nov 2013 only 3 days ago. Everything went as scheduled. My wife says he even held her hand while she was going under. This was her first surgery so she was very nervous. We also had a very strict need for the surgery to be done bloodless and though she had a large (9.5 cm) Fibroid, there was never a blood issue at all. Staff was very helpful as well and the nurses at Gwinnett Medical Duluth were very good. All in all we are very happy with our decision to use him.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

I've been a patient some 2007. After waiting for 30 minutes past my appointment time, they gave me apart work to fill out. I put 911 as an emergency contact as I am single and my parents are dead. I was asked to leave. Terrible staff, and terrible experience with an IUD. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Nathan Mordel's Credentials

• The Hebrew Univ, Hadassah Med Sch, Jerusalem, Israel (Grad. 1980)

• Bcbs Georgia
Multiplan
The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Mordel twice. Once for discomfort and the second time for the same issue plus sti testing. First off, those two times took about two to three week..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was really happy with my experience with the doctor and staff of the office. I felt they really cared about me and wanted to make sure all of my questions and..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best Dr. so glad i met him. He's great!! My surgery went awesome thanks to him after suffering for months he saved me!"

January 9, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=469147'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 5, 2014