You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nathan Mordel

Cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Mordel! He listened to my needs and allowed me to make decisions about what was best for my body. He was kind, compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Worst Doctor ever Quack Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Best dr I have ever been to. Will continue tinge to use as obgyn

Nice. Friendly. Helpful. I tellegent. Never had an issue

Dr. Mordel is one of the best in his field. Very caring Doctor and staff

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I have been using Dr mordel for years and I will never trust anybody else. I have had bad experiences in the past but it has been. Nothing but easy going since I found Dr mordel

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

He and his staff really care about there patients.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Thankyou for everything you have done for me and my family!

Dr. Nathan Mordel's Credentials

• The Hebrew Univ, Hadassah Med Sch, Jerusalem, Israel (Grad. 1980)

• Bcbs Georgia
Multiplan
The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Mordel! He listened to my needs and allowed me to make decisions about what was best for my body. He was kind, comp..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst Doctor ever Quack Go elsewhere. "

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dr I have ever been to. Will continue tinge to use as obgyn "

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nice. Friendly. Helpful. I tellegent. Never had an issue "

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mordel is one of the best in his field. Very caring Doctor and staff"

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been using Dr mordel for years and I will never trust anybody else. I have had bad experiences in the past but it has been. Nothing but easy going since ..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr mordel. I'm seen in his tifton office and he is awesome. Worth the drive from Moultrie "

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He and his staff really care about there patients. "

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor!! Will use again if I ever need surgery again. Thank you for taking care of me. "

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thankyou for everything you have done for me and my family!"

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr and Staff is super nice! All is very professional and kind!"

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love them all so much! The staff is super sweet and helpful"

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Mordel...he is an awesome physician who really cares about his patients!"

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Mordel and his staff! They are awesome and very caring!"

February 26, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Staff was nice. Dr was great. Good experience all around. Didn't have a long a wait. "

February 26, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am 3 wks post RATLH with Dr Mordel. I am a RN so I spent a long time researching the procedure and Dr Mordel. He is not my gynecologist. After reading many r..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Mordel twice. Once for discomfort and the second time for the same issue plus sti testing. First off, those two times took about two to three week..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was really happy with my experience with the doctor and staff of the office. I felt they really cared about me and wanted to make sure all of my questions and..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best Dr. so glad i met him. He's great!! My surgery went awesome thanks to him after suffering for months he saved me!"

January 9, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=469147'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 5, 2014