Ratings for Dr. John H. Walker

Dr. Walker was great! He was genuinely interested in my concerns and discussed them thoroughly with me. He discussed the problems and what my options were. I am so pleased with the care I received.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

Dr. Walker and his staff were efficient and knowledgeable in dealing with my hand issue. Dr. Walker discussed several options for treating my hand and making me aware of the pros and cons of each option.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2019

The efficiency of this office was better than any I have even experienced. Dr. Walker was very helpful! I was sure I would need surgery on my hand (mallet finger), but he said I would only need hand therapy. (This is after wearing a splint on my finger for eight weeks.) Time will tell, but I was well pleased with my experience at this office and with Dr. Walker.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Dr Walker and his staff, especially his nurse Regina Mobbs, were very helpful and compassionate in dealing with my hand pain.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

Great hand surgeon in Huntsville. Does excellent injections and tendon release

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Excellent visit with Dr. Walker and his staff. Both were very professional and provided exceptional care. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

Dr Walker listened to my concerns, asked questions to fully understand the cause of my chronic wrist pain, answered all of my questions, was very friendly & professional.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

Dr. Walker is absolutely the best orthopedic hand specialist in the Huntsville area. I have 100% confidence in his abilities, and his compassionate bedside manner puts me at ease. What a blessing to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

Great physician who takes time and provides thorough details and care guidance. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

WOW I went to see Dr. Walker for the first time this week. The whole staff was awesome. I had to get cortisone shots in both hands. I absolutely hate needles. Doctor Walker and his nurse was absolutely phenomenal through the procedure with me. I'm on day 3 and both hands seem to be getting better.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Dr. John H. Walker's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)