Ratings for Dr. Andrea V. Hill

I lovr Dr Hill and her staff! They have always taken care of me, when I was a patient there, and now my own children. I have never had a bad experience. They do not give medicine if it is not needed, I do suggest you wait until your child is sick to bring them in. I love that they do not give antibiotics unless absolutely necessary! It makes me feel more comfortable. I don't want my child taking something that is not needed. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I have been very displeased with this pediatrician. Change to her when I had my second child because she came highly recommended. Did not have a problem as long as my kids were going for well visits. Unfortunately when it came to sick visits all I was ever told was "it's just viral and needs to run it's course." My son became very ill with a high fever and when I took him in he was very lethargic and clearly had more than a viral infection. After 5 days with a high fever and 3 doctor visits later, they had done no tests and just kept saying it was viral. We ended up at Children's Healthcare in the ER and he was diagnosed with pneumonia in his left lung. Two days later my son was still very sick and I call the office to see if they could see him and possibly give him something stronger or do a follow up and was told there was nothing they could do that we needed to go back to Children's if he still needed care. We ended up back at Children's where new x-rays showed he definitely needed stronger antibiotics. Very unsatisfied with the care and services that we received.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

amazing doctor! I would suggest her to anyone with children!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Hill has proven to be the best pediatrician for our daughter. She is a very knowledgeable doctor and has always provided the correct diagnosis and treatment plans for her. the office is nice and the staff is friendly.I highly recommend her to our friends.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Hill is a wonderful pediatrician. She has been my children's pediatrician for eleven years now and I am proud of that fact. Her office staff is staff is also very friendly. I would recommend Dr.Hill to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

I am not very pleased with this office at all. My kids was a patient and I changed doctors because my daughter has alot of allergies and I heard about this really good doctor. Well that doctor was no different. Well I called almost a year later to bring them back and was told that when you leave they just assume to part ways. I said fine then and hung up. I have never heard of such. The office staff was never that friendly anyway and the doctor rushes you in and out. So I just rather travel the extra miles and stick with the other doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Dr. Andrea V. Hill's Credentials

• Tx A & M Univ Coll Of Med, College Station Tx 77843 (Grad. 1999)

Beech Street Corporation