Ratings for Dr. Howard J. Silk

He's wonderful with children (of all ages.) Plus he knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Worst experience in a front office ever!! They lost my appt after telling me to stay off antihistamines for 7 days. Said they would squeeze me in and 1.45 hours later, yelled at me when I asked why I wasn't next to be seen. "MAAM YOU ARE BEING SQUEEZED IN". Their fault!!!Incompetent, rude and do not communicate well with patients. Go somewhere else and be treated with respect!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr Silk is the only Doc my kids actually like to see He has helped their allergy and asthma symptoms tremendously, they can actually stay outside now for more than 5 min in the spring!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Howard J. Silk's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "He's wonderful with children (of all ages.) Plus he knows what he's doing. "

March 31, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience in a front office ever!! They lost my appt after telling me to stay off antihistamines for 7 days. Said they would squeeze me in and 1.45 hou..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Silk is the only Doc my kids actually like to see He has helped their allergy and asthma symptoms tremendously, they can actually stay outside now for more t..."

May 13, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Howard" to "Howard J."

October 21, 2013