Ratings for Dr. Martha Jenny Anja Van Duyne

I underwent a tonsillectomy with Dr Garrett and I lost my medication on a Saturday. I called ER office and I was connected to the On Call Dr. She told me to go to the ER but later said she would see what she could do and call me right back. I called 45 minutes later and heard she left a message saying I should go to the ER. Then another message saying she would caljl in a prescription for tylenol 3 which wouldn't work. I begged them to leave her a message to call me back but she never did. Now I'm suffering because of her unbelievable unprofessionalism

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I was referred to this doctor for a procedure. My office visit was ok but nothing was explained to me in any kind of detail. After I had time to think my mind started asking questions so I wrote them down. I called the doctor more than 10 times and can't get anyone to call me back. I would not recommend this doctor for anything.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Extremely nice women, but it takes 2 hours to get in to see her and when you do see her you only see her for 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Drove 4 hrs. for an OP surgery with Dr. Van Duyne. Had a open septum with spreader graft to try and correct an on-going issue with not being able to breath out of nose for approx. 3 yrs. Right away after surgery, I was able to breath out of my right side of nostril, but failed to get any air out of my left side. Therefore, breathing was coming out of my mouth. After a week, still not able to breathe out of my left side and also found that 2 stitches were missed during removal. Not from Reno, NV, so will need to followup with my PCP where I live and get the remaining stitches removed from nose. I am skeptical of Dr. Van Duyne's surgical technique and knowledge. I feel I should of done alittle more of my own research in Dr. finding, instead of going with the next available Dr. that's available to see you...

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

I do not recommend this doctor (Dr. Jenny Van Duyne) to anyone in the area looking to get any kind of medical or plastic surgery. She does less than average work and talks you into getting another surgery because she did not fix the things she was originally supposed to address and fix. She should be honest about what her abilities are and be able to recommend someone else than can fix what she is not able to fix.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Van Duyne is an excellent and skilled surgeon, treated me with utmost respect and overbooked to see me in her busy clinic schedule during her lunch time. I had to wait an hour and a half to see her after my appointment time but she apologized and stated that a difficult surgery delayed her clinic. I am simply astonished at reading some of the other comments and feel that many do not understand the nature of how a physician's practice is run. Dr. Van Duyne spent as much time that was needed to answer my questions and as a physician myself I had quite a few. She is a kind, caring physician that was very professional with excellent surgical skill.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I am very disappointed in Dr. Van Duyne's workmanship. i feel she rushes through her surgeries with not being really prepared going into them. To leave a patient looking worse after a surgery instead of the same or better is just not acceptable. I wish I had done my research before allowing her to do surgery on my. I wish I had gone with a different doctor here in town. As it is, I am now probably going to need to see a plastic surgeon to fix what she's done to me. Her work is less than satisfactory. As a person, she is very nice.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Van Duyne performed three sinus surgeries on me, and all of them were perfect. I was very pleased with her services in every way. She is an excellent surgeon and human being.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

I wanted for over 2 hours on my first office visit. The second office visit was over an hour. No one ever calls back. Very rude office staff but the billing department is great and wants your money ASAP!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

I was referred to this doctor. One of the staff called me to schedule but I needed to call them back. When I called back I spoke with another woman who said that I wouldn't have been referred to Dr. Van Duyne. I said I had been and that her office had called earlier. She then put me through with yet another woman who insisted that SHE was the scheduler, and SHE had not spoken with me. I made what is apparently a mortal sin by asking "you are the only scheduler for Dr. Jennifer Van Duyne?"- she said "It's JENNY!! Do you want to make an appointment or not? The first one available is May 23rd". I was taken aback at the rudeness and condesending tone that this horrible woman seemed to think was appropriate. If someone is so jaded and disenchanted with their work....maybe it's time to find another job where they won't have to be civil with people that have the unfortunate position of being a patient! The staff made me feel so bad I had to write about this. Healthcare at it's worst!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Dr. Martha Jenny Anja Van Duyne's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)