Ratings for Dr. Rajiv Kumar Singal

Dr. Singal is a complete joke. It astounds me how he's qualifies as a urologist when he doesn't provide proper diagnosis or treatment! The arrogance this man displays is disgusting. I was referred by my doctor to him for Peyronie's disease to see if surgery was needed and if so, get a referral for it. Singal was completely unprofessional, dismissive and elusive. He performed no physical examination, there was no discussion of treatment options and so I was left with no help whatsoever. I went a second time because the pain was more severe, the curvature was getting worse and I was experiencing more performance issues and he blamed it all on stress. It was exactly like the first time! He didn't take a look to diagnose me and kept rushing me out of his office. He was very ambiguous and completely diverted any questions I had and he made me feel as if I was wasting his "precious" time. I waited 6 months for this and came out without nothing useful for my situation, other than knowing that "Dr" Singal is to be completely avoided if you want competent care. I am thankfully seeing another urologist.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Very dismissive, obviously could'nt wait to get me out of his office - one of those "magic" doctors that make you feel as if you are wasting their time. told me basically my kidney stone and frequent urination issues were of no concern and just to not urinate so often.....................................................um, yeah....

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Subjected to an uncomfortable, embarrassing and pointless cystoscopy that did nothing to address my issue. It did however pad the wallet of this arrogant doctor.

Submitted March 18, 2015

On August 28, 2014, I had kidney stone surgery for both kidneys, by Dr. Singal. As the stones were quite big a non-surgical method was not an option. Dr. Singal did an excellent job with high level of expertise and professionalism. His bed-side manners before and after the surgery were very warm, friendly and re-assuring. I strongly recommend him for such a procedure. Mig Migirdicyan

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dismissive Dr. More interested in his music. Did not care about symptoms. Ignored sysmptoms. Did not offer follow up to serious issues. Now seeing proper help.

Submitted April 15, 2014

Fantastic, caring physician. Dr. Singal saved my father's life - enough said!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I found Dr. Singal to be the ultimate professional and everything you would want in a Doctor. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer last September and had surgery at the end of October. It was not a complete surprise that I got this cancer, at least two people in my family had it and we suspect more went undiagnosed. The surprise was that I got it in my early 50s. I was quite freaked out seeing what my dad went through when he had the surgery 20 years ago. Dr. Singal took his time and explained to my wife and I the treatment options and new technology and advancements in all these options. We opted for the robotic surgery based on my age and the fact that we believed it had not spread beyond the prostate. He also spent a lot of time explaining reasonable expectations for a recovery to a normal life. He did not make wild promises that everything would go back to normal. Instead he explained things that could be done to help reduce the side effects of the surgery. Thank you Dr. Singal.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

In my opinion I believe my kidney stone pains were ignored or not taken seriously and that I was treated as though I was a drug addict seeking pain medication. stent was most painful experiences more than kidney stones and countless visits to emerg and countless catscans merely reveal that the stent is positioned properly. On one occasion doctor was away and pain medication ran out while awaiting a surgery and having pain from the stent too and receptionist asked that I attend office for a renewal at which time receptionist told me upon arrival at office to instead go to emerg. After stone removal operation I awoke in recovery room in the utmost pains so severe I was in convulsions causing my body to buckle up into a sitting up position and slamming back down into laying position repeatedly and hitting my head many times with no control to stop as the pain was so bad, he comes in and says i had enough morphine to kill a horse, thankfully nurse that admitted me to room gave me demerol which immediately helped

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Dr. Singal was my dad's urologist. My dad passed away 2 years ago from prostate cancer. My family had to deal with many, many doctors during his illness (my mother has also been sick for years now) and Dr. Singal is the best doctor we have ever come accross. My dad loved Dr. Singal. Dr. Singal is the most positive and optimistic doctor I've met, he would take his time to smile at my dad, offer kind and encouring words - he would always say that my dad looked great, talk to my dad and would always take his time with us. He would also offer words of encouragment to me and my sister. The visits never felt rushed. The quality of care he provided to my dad was superb. Dr. Singal was able to place a cathater, which emergency room doctors and nurses were not able to. His compassion and genuine care will always, always be remembered by our family. When my dad passed away, Dr. Singal called us to offer his condolances. Thank you Dr. Singal, we will never forget.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012