Ratings for Dr. Rajiv Kumar Singal

I recently had my prostate removed due to cancer. Dr. Singal is an amazing surgeon, the very best in his field, and with a compassion that was graciously appreciated. The way that he told me I had cancer was done so respectfully and carefully that it made it so much more easier.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I consider him one of the best in his field. his staff very people friendly

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

I am thoroughly pleased with his services. Marvelous Job. if I could I would rate him Higher

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. Singal operated on me several times due to kidney stones and subsequent complications. He is a perfectionist, something I appreciate and admire. He gets the job done and he is always straight with his assessements and his estimates. He took extra time out of his day to perform surgery on me and made me feel like I mattered. Even my wife agrees that his bedside manner is great and that he is friendly and open.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr Singal is being incredibly helpful and compassionate while guiding me through the diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancer. He is very frank and honest and thorough but also manages to keep the information to what you can understand and take in at any one time. The choices and details of the possible treatments and side effects and outcomes can get a bit overwhelming but he provides the essentials, patiently explaining, listening to my concerns, and asking questions to ensure I understand what he is telling me. His surgical skills are impressive - my recovery from surgery has been swift and side effects minimal. I'm lucky to have been referred to him and will continue seeing him, and I highly recommend him to anyone. His office staff are really helpful and compassionate as well, even as busy as they are.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Great doctor - makes you feel at ease, friendly, compassionate, explains everything in detail but in ways you can understand.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Best doctor I could have hoped for. Very funny, knowledgeable and very professional. h

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Singal is a complete joke. It astounds me how he's qualifies as a urologist when he doesn't provide proper diagnosis or treatment! The arrogance this man displays is disgusting. I was referred by my doctor to him for Peyronie's disease to see if surgery was needed and if so, get a referral for it. Singal was completely unprofessional, dismissive and elusive. He performed no physical examination, there was no discussion of treatment options and so I was left with no help whatsoever. I went a second time because the pain was more severe, the curvature was getting worse and I was experiencing more performance issues and he blamed it all on stress. It was exactly like the first time! He didn't take a look to diagnose me and kept rushing me out of his office. He was very ambiguous and completely diverted any questions I had and he made me feel as if I was wasting his "precious" time. I waited 6 months for this and came out without nothing useful for my situation, other than knowing that "Dr" Singal is to be completely avoided if you want competent care. I am thankfully seeing another urologist.

Submitted June 26, 2016

Very dismissive, obviously could'nt wait to get me out of his office - one of those "magic" doctors that make you feel as if you are wasting their time. told me basically my kidney stone and frequent urination issues were of no concern and just to not urinate so often.....................................................um, yeah....

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Subjected to an uncomfortable, embarrassing and pointless cystoscopy that did nothing to address my issue. It did however pad the wallet of this arrogant doctor.

Submitted March 18, 2015