Ratings for Dr. Nanette N. Cook

I am a new patient of Dr. Cook's. My first experiences with Dr. Cook and her staff have been extremely impressive. I am so glad that I found her. I have been treated with warmth, care, efficiency and utmost professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Cook for over a year and am very happy to have found her. I am a nurse, specializing in OB and GYN, and can reassure you that she is very knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Cook and all her staff have been so friendly and helpful, respectful of my privacy answering all my questions. I haven't ever had to wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room, never had any problems with them filing accurately with my insurance company. The office is quite pleasant, clean and welcoming. I would highly recommend this practice, even to my daughters.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I have found Dr. Cook to be a very insensitive doctor. First, I constantly wait for at least 2 hours before I see her. Second, she is not very positive. I have found over the years that she is not very trust worthy.

Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Nanette N. Cook's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)