Ratings for Dr. Karen V. Harris-Moore

I'm a new patient to Dr. Moore and so far her recommendation for my care is outstanding. She gives several alternatives for various problems. I feel that after following her recommendations I will be in better health. She is very down to earth and some people may not be use to that or expect that. During my visit I didn't receive any religious advice.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Harris-Moore since 1996 and not once has she brought religion into the exam room. She has always been very thurough and as another reviewer stated, she is not afraid to recommend a specialist if needed. I have been extremely pleased with her and her staff. No complaints here!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Harris-Moore is the best doctor that I have ever had. She is truly caring, and she knows and remembers each of her patients. She is thorough and not afraid to suggest you see a specialist if necessary. She takes the time to listen and respond. I have had to move from Fayetteville, and I have not found another gem like her.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

She openly refers to her own religious beliefs during treatment and uses those to provide non-medical advise. Though apparently this does not break any laws, people should know what they are getting into and be prepared for a religious spin on your medical evaluation. I do not recomend this doctor for those seeking a purely medical evaluation.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Karen V. Harris-Moore's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Peachtree City, GA