Ratings for Dr. Ekundayo A. Falase

Very Compassionate. Listened intently. allowed questions without interruptions. He spent a while getting to me because of a sick man ahead of me. I heard he takes time with patient as needed. other than that, I'm pleased.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

This doctor misdiagnosed my husband as in stage 4 kidney disease. He did not observe on a scan that my husband had a potentially deadly abdominal aneurysm. Dr. Orlando Lopez saw the aneurysm on our first visit and referred him to a vascular surgeon.After a successful surgery, my husband's kidneys functioned much better once they had an adequate blood supply. All Dr. Falase is looking for is more patients for his dialysis business (next door.) His assistant was much better at getting a medical history and makingus feel attended to. Too bad she wasn't the MD checking my husband.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I was diagnosed with Stage IV kidney disease based on one blood test result of an elevated creatinine level. It was not taken into account that I was dehydrated when the blood sample was taken. No further testing was done to determine cause of this creatinine level. Without further diagnostic testing and just a GFR rating based on that one serum creatinine score, I was diagnosed at Stage IV and told to return to clinic in six weeks. No regimen of care or medication was given at that time. When follow-up appointment was cancelled because I was going to a new specialist, Dr. Falase wrote a letter to me reminding me of the seriousness of my condition. Since that visit, further testing for creatinine level has been in normal range, and kidney function is normal for my age.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Doctor doesn't keep patients inform of changes in treatment prior to making the changes.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Ekundayo A. Falase's Credentials

• Univ Of Lagos, Coll Of Med, Lagos, Nigeria (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conyers, GA