Ratings for Dr. Jose M. Gonzalez

I've been with Dr. Gonzalez for over ten years now, and absolutely adore him! He takes time to listen to you and all your ailments. He acts like you're the most fascinating patient he's ever encountered, even when all you have is a simple sinus infection. He is wonderful about knowing when to treat a problem himself and when to refer you to a specialist. He seems quite knowledgeable about the latest in medical treatments, but still treats his patients "conservatively" so as to minimize side effects. I cannot say enough about Dr. Gonzalez; he is my favorite doctor of all time, and I've had some good ones!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Ive been a patient of Dr. Gonzalez's for 6 years. I have referred a number of people to his practice, all of which still see him. He is prompt, runs on schedule, is thorough and has a great bedside manner. Joan his PA returns calls immediately and can often get you onto the schedule that same day. I have never waited more than 24 hours for an appointment after calling. I would highly recommend Dr. Gonzalez for all your primary care needs.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

The best doctor I have ever used. A+.....Dr G has been my doctor for over 8 years and I have recommended him to friends and family. His PA, Joan is outstanding. She returns calls almost instantly. No waiting at the office either.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Dr. Jose M. Gonzalez's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1992)

Healthnet