Ratings for Dr. Mahlon R. Delong

Dr. Mahlon Delong Emory Hospital can truly be classified a neurologist neurologist. Ask anyone who in any manner is connected to the field of neurology, and they would agree with my statement. When I first met Dr. Delong several years a go, my Parkinson's disease was progressing very rapidly. I had problems waking, talking, eating, getting dressed, and even getting out of a chair. In a matter of a few weeks, I was back to being normal living a normal happy life, enjoying my retirement that was almost destroyed by this dreaded disease. He set me up on A perfect medication schedule, that turned me around to a healthier person. After several years of taking this medication, it's affects were starting to wear off. Dr. Delong arranged DBS surgery at Emory hospital which has totally changed the quality of my life. Dr. Delong is my hero, and will always be who will always be right up there with my mom, dad and the people I owe my life to.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr. Mahlon R. Delong's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1966)