Ratings for Dr. Jay B. Stallman

Dr. Stallman is very thorough and caring during the evaluation, presurgery/surgery, and recovery phase of treatment. I am impressed with his professional manner, yet he listens and answers every question as if it is the most important in the world, hence the 4 in punctuality! He has made sure I leave any visit reassured about past surgery and current condition. Professional, caring, friendly technicians and office staff too. Cannot recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

Dr. Stallman is a brilliant surgeon! He repaired my retina tear with meticulous precision and expertise. Dr. Stallman is thorough, caring, patient in his explanation of treatment, and an all around pleasant gentleman. His staff is professional and always polite. Dr. Stallman continues to monitor my eyesight yearly. I feel confident that I am in excellent care at Georgia Retina.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

Dr. Stallman I went for a follow up after surgery and found Dr. Stallman was very thorough and knowledgeable about my eye recovery! I'm very pleased with my surgery and the process! I would highly recommend Dr. Stallman!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

I an very pleased with my eye surgery. Dr. Stallman was patient with all my questions and explained the eye procedure in detail. The staff work efficiently, politely to complete all the tasks in preparation for the the doctor. Kudos to Dr. Stallman, James and the entire staff at Georgia Retina!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Very pleased with my eye surgery. Dr. Stallman was patient with all my questions and explained the eye procedure in detail. The staff work efficiently to complete all the tasks in preparation for the the doctor. Glad Dr. Stallman was my doctor!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Stallman did a phenomenal job repairing a macular depression in my left eye. He is extremely knowledgeable and an expert in his craft. He thoroughly explained the procedure, calmed my nerves of uncertainty, and was extremely patient and courteous. The staff was accommodating and pleasant. I was able to get an appointment within short notice, which helped in alleviating my edgy and jumpy nerves (my regular eye doctor said I may have a whole in my eye). The wait to see the doctor was short-lived as I first saw the optometrist's assistant and than was moved into the waiting room as my eyes dilated. It was not before long that Dr. Stallman greeted me with a warm smile and a gracious manner. As I stated previously all questions and concerns were answered, I was scheduled to have a vitrectomy within weeks. Dr. Stallman performed the procedure flawlessly. I was home the same day and within 3 weeks my vision had improved tremendously. I am very thankful to Dr. Stallman for his outstanding work and his accomplished skills. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Posted by Linda Cushing: Dr Stallman and all of Georgia Retina staff are the best! Always courteous, willing to explain processes and procedures, extremely accommodating and patient. They are very busy, however, when I am one on one with doctor and staff, they treat me like I'm the only patient in the office. Always willing to listen to me and answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I have recently became a patient having moved here from Charlotte. My previous specialist I spent hours at for my regular macular injections. Georgia Retina gets you in and out due to an excellent trained staff. Dr. Stallman is great!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr Stallman's quick diagnosis and treatment went beyond expectations. On a scale of 1-10 he would rate plus 50. He and his staff show what professionalism is about.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

If you a retina specialist, see Dr Stallman. I see him in the Lawrenceville office. He is superb at his very high pressure job & sees a lot of patients in one day. Time is of the essence when dealing with eye problems. That fact is not lost on him. His entire staff from front to back are extremely professional & caring. If I have to have the eye problem I have, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Jay B. Stallman's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)