Ratings for Dr. Ghazala Khalid

Our family loves Dr. Khalid. You will find her to be very knowledgable, compassionate, and thorough. She follows up with her patients and is wonderful with new mom's. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Khalid for 7 years and she absolutely adores her. She always knows who we are, she is very thorough and seems generally caring. She will even follow up herself with you if there was a minor emergency and she wants to check on her pt.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

The staff is very professional and courteous. Dr. Khalid is wonderful. She's been my son's doctor since birth. She conducts follow-up calls when an real emergency arise and staff will always follow-up on phone calls made. Sometime her office tends to become very busy and you may not be seen on time but it's worth the wait. She does not believe in medicating a child just because.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Khalid since she was about 15 months.. she is now 7 and would not dare let me take her anywhere else. Dr. Khalid is thorough, she listens to both my daughter and I when we describe symptoms. Very glad we found her.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr. Ghazala Khalid's Credentials

• Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal