Ratings for Dr. Kathy L. Minter

I asked for advice and help with arthritis. However, Dr. Kathy Minter is horrible and hurt my health a great deal, permanently.When she prescribed Mobic pills for arthritis, she refused to warn about side-effects. The Mobic caused permanent heartburn, so that I can't sleep well at night. Then for the heartburn (she caused), she said to take Prevacid pills "forever," even though the bottle says to take them for just 2 weeks. When I asked her about this, she said not to worry about those directions, and that Prevacid also has no side effects. However, now I have permanent liver damage! When I started to directly ask her "Does this medicine cause side effects?", she said "No" and even got mad. So Dr. Minter hurt the quality and length of my life. Also, Doctor Minter kept trying to treat a stomach bacteria herself (h pylori, that the heartburn made worse), which was a waste of my time and money. Finally, I went to a gastroenterologist, a stomach specialist, who did cure the bacteria.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013

I am very happy with Dr. Kathy Minter's care. She is extremely patient, a wonderful listener, and really takes her time with you. A lovely lady and knowledgeable and insightful practitioner. I whole heartedly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. Kathy L. Minter's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1992)

Providence