Ratings for Dr. David Goldenberg

I've been with the Dr. for 38 years now & hope he never retires! He is never in a rush & is great at explaining things, great sense of humour as well....he has looked after me very well!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I went to see Dr David Goldenberg for a meet & greet. I was so nervous and not sure what was going to happen, he explained more than enough. He's very intelligent and explains with care. For the type of procedure I need he made me feel ok about it. Thx to this amazing Dr I'm getting a colonoscopy in the future and feel less stressed. He's a really great Dr and would recommend him to anyone that's needs this type of care. Thanks Dr Goldenberg for your kindness, caring and compassion for what you do!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

No one likes a referral to a specialist but Dr. Goldenberg was a very pleasant man who explains things well and makes you feel at ease. I've had two procedures done by him and have no complaints.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

He is simply the best. He has done three colonoscopies on me and has been fantastic. It will be a sad day when he retires.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Goldenberg has looked after me for 20yrs. I had serious health issues, that he diagnosed and treated very effectively. I am totally healthy today an d plan to stay that way thanks to Dr. Goldenberg

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I saw Dr. Goldenberg this week for a colonoscopy. Three of my immediate family members had polyps removed last year ( 2 out of the 3 had cancerous polyps ) so I was considered a high risk due to the family history. Although I was not particularly nervous about the procedure, Dr. Goldenberg, being aware of my family history, was very concerned and compassionate. I only just met him 5 minutes before my colonoscopy. I had been offered an office appointment several weeks prior to go over the procedure and ask him questions etc. but I didn't feel that it was necessary to take up office time. Dr. Goldenberg was kind and sincere and extremely reassuring. He told me that he would give me a "lot of pain medication", which I assumed meant that he was going to have a really thorough look around, which was fine with me. I thought that he was terrific and I would certainly recommend him strongly. My test came out clear but if I had required further treatment I would have great confidence in continuing in his care.

Submitted February 14, 2017

Great doctor, very caring and good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Many years ago I saw this doctor . I was a single woman at this time, pregnant and went to have a scope due to stomach issues and bleeding . He made feel very uncomfortable , so much so I talked to my doctor about my experience and how I was feeling about it. I was young at the time and put a lot of trust in this person . All I can say is if you are a female make sure you have a nurse present during your examination . I have seen other specialists since this time, and now know what I felt and experienced that day was not routine .

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr golden berg, is one in a million, he did colonoscopy on me and was great. He made sure I was pain free, and assured me I would be. He looked after my dad for yrs. I love this doc, and thank god we got him. He listens to u, and is a kind, compassionate doctor

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

dr goldenberg can be very pleasant but when you ask information about your condition he can be verbally abusive.I hope i don,t have to see him againI will ask my gp to refer me to somebody else

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015