Ratings for Dr. Mano Vipulananthan

Never going to this doctor again. Didn't seem to care and didn't help me out. Got a different referral for a better doctor

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

great doctor good service, i have never had any issues with her and shes been a great support for me

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Told me to just be happier day to day! That's it,,, that was my cure! Waist of time!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Not very caring at all. Left me sitting in the waiting room well past my appointment. Saw her put on her jacket and she left without seeing me. Not organized at all. Phoned the next day and my appointment was scheduled. Will not see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Waste of time seeing this doctor. She yawned through all of our appointments and increased my medication every week without even determining what was wrong. I would never, ever recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Admitted me involuntary and didn't tell me 3 weeks later that Ive been admitted involuntarily. In order for me to leave the facility I had to sign a leave certificate which expires this month and have to get an injection every 3 weeks. Thats like forced medication. I don't agree with medication and there was a nurse at CAP that convinced me to sign the leave certificate. They are all slaves to the mental health system and if a patient doesn't want medication they should honour that right.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I am determined to save people from having their lives destroyed by this shrink who works with her husband in a Brandon office. After one fifteen minute first meeting I was labeled personality disorder ... I was not even made aware of this ... ever. I found out when I was not welcomed back to my teaching career and was told by human rights people to get my medical records. Reading this diagnosis and then researching what it meant was devastating I have C PTSD which is a psychiatric injury not a mental illness. Not only did this idiot assign me this label, she then immediately filled out a disability medical form with this on it and sent that to my disability plan / employer. She also prescribed me a ton of very serious medications and write comments that I was anti drugs .... which I am fur obvious reasons. I have the billing and that says it all ... double billed one day .. billed for more times than I went ... and labeled with serious label to get more cash. Billed for psychotherapy and counselling etc . 》 that is non existent ... she barely speaks English is disinterested in the patient and is focused on handing out meds and turf in you out. These two must have some great set up with a pharmaceutical company. If you are suffering from a mental illness or psychiatric injury 》 -medical people are supposed to inform patients and partner with them and their families in treatment plans .... they do not do this Ask way label you have been assigned and learn about it -get your billing history from mb health on rvery medical person ypu habe seen and read it You will be shocked as patients are very uninformed -get your information from "echart" .. you can see who has accessed your info. And you can freeze it -do not be pressured into taking drugs ... I said no to the dissability plan therapists and so on I was called non compliant and threatened to have my benefits removed I said no I did it is my right to say no They backed off -question question question They don't like it but too bad Stand up for your self You have a right to do this -read up on ethical codes .. laws ... human rights codes etc -question disability plans ... do not be afraid -be on high alert for too much sharing of your private information Remember you have rights Stay away from psychiatrists See a psychologist Be choosey Read reviews

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Rushed appointments Language bartier Minimal talking about anything Lots of my cation handid out I was misdiagnosed with a terribly stigmatized label and that ruined my life *a serious duagnosis made in a rush with no history done on me, no talking to me .. or family .... No medical tests done to rule out physical issues nothing Do not go to this doctor

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I have gone to her for a few years now. Her husband is my son's and I am very impressed with him. (Same office) The male doc. Actually tests your blood frequently to make sure your medicine works.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

As was stated by someone else, language barrier indeed. Should not get irritated because of it. Low patience. Only saw once as I was sure I could find someone better and I did, in Winnipeg.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014