Ratings for Dr. Robert Hudec

Dr. Hudec and his staff are not willing to go out of their way to help a patient or to educate their patients on what they need with a health issue. Dr. Hudec was in the office for 2 seconds and did not give me any answers. He just wrote a referell that I did not ask for. He should not be a doctor. Awful!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr. Hudec is known in the local area as Dr. Mox because he tends to prescribe Amoxicillin for everything. You are also lucky if he even spends more than 30 seconds with you discussing your concerns or issues. The ONLY reason that I to his office is for Peggy Johnson. She is caring, listens well and discusses things with you. She is the one keeping his office afloat. Do NOT waste your time with Dr. Hudec. But you will LOVE Peggy Johnson.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Been going for years...He's a great doc. ; very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

NP Peggy Johnson is the rock of this office. I absolutely love her. She is very caring and thorough. Dr. Hudec gets a fair in my books although a kind man, he does not come across as a great Doctor in my opinion. The staff is average. The nurse Mary is outstanding as well with Peggy the two of them together is the office.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Horrible bedside manner, condescending, horrible staff, just another # with this guy. I have gotten to the point that I'll got to a Minute Clinic or wait until the weekend to go to urgent care just to avoid going to my Primary Care Physician. I'm currently looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

The Doctor and the staff are great I have been going there since 2000

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

I've been with this doctor for over 12 years and have a good working relationship with him. I have referred other people to him and they have been satisfied.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Has been my GP for years. Always willing to spend as much time as I require to discuss my symptoms, treatment, etc. Willing to listen to input on possible illness, treatment preferences, medications, etc. Staff (including NP) very friendly, efficient, professional. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

When you need refills for life threatening conditions, he won't even give you a few pills to hold you over until your scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Horrible service and doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Robert Hudec's Credentials

• Univ Of Saskatchewan, Coll Of Med, Saskatoon, Sask, Canada (Grad. 1978)

MSP/BC Med