Ratings for Dr. Jonathan J. Masor

Dr. Masor was a tremendous help when other Doctors dropped the ball. He took the time to listen and then made sure all areas of concern were addressed. He solved the problem and did not make a snap decision. I don't know what I would have done without his help!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Masor for 25 years. He is responsible for saving my life literally 2 times because of his diagnosis. He is very well read and keeps up to date. He will not prescribe drugs he doesn't believe will help you (unlike some Drs who will give you any new drug). He has always been on time with all the tools at Emory to make tests helpful. This is a great doctor and I trust him completely!!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

At first, he listened and took time to hear my concerns, but in later visits, he seemed rushed and annoyed with me. He forgot which medication I was on and was unwilling to prescribe medication for migraines. He does not prescribe birth controll pills or psychiatric drugs-this is a pro and a con.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011