Ratings for Dr. James Elsbree

I've been seeing Dr. Elsbree for a long time. He is great to work with. He spends as much time with you as necessary and is very punctual. Staff is great to deal with!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Have been with Dr. Elsbree for many years and have been very pleased with his staff and him. He is very straightforward and tells it like it is. I like that he does not keep you waiting and spends the time necessary with you.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

He has his days, sometimes I see him and he is great, other days I can't wait to leave.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

In and out in less than an hour for full physical. Staff friendly. Dr. Elsbree is a wonderful doctor who puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

I was very impressed with Dr. Elsbree. This was my first time seeing this doctor and both him and his office staff are very nice and professional. I didn't wait more than about 5 minutes before I was back getting my stats checked. I was in and out in about 20 minutes. I will definitely be back, I had a great experience there.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Top-notch staff with caring attitudes from the front-desk clerk to checkout. Dr. Elsbree always takes the time to listen and always seeks to find the root of your problem. Dr. Elsbree and his entire staff always go above and beyond what is expected.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. James Elsbree's Credentials

• Oral Roberts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Molina