Ratings for Dr. Donald A. Capoferri

two different times I asked for a copy of all my xrays. They must have taken at least 10. Both times they gave me a CD was only one x ray which was of my neck. Where were the other xrays? What are they hiding? That is very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Have gone to him for many years. He has become more concentrated on methods that bring in the most money in the quickest time. He hardly spends much time giving you an adjustment. You are in and out in no time. The idea that everyone needs a certain, precise curve in the neck is not always best for everyone. You may not have been born or meant to change it that drastically, which in my case caused me more problems. I finally went to another chiropractor who spent many months working on getting my entire body in alignment, along with a concentration on the muscles to retain the adjustments. I have been restored to normal and do not find myself having to constantly go back for other resulting problems. Think about it before you decide to drastically add a precise curve to your neck. Your neck effects the alignment of your entire spine.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

The staff and the Dr. were amazing. I threw my back out and could barely move because of the pain. This is a complete, professional, yet more importantly, a caring place to go. Thank you Dr. Cap.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

He has a significant amount of knowledge,and is always seeking new research-based knowledge. His staff, which are family members, are polite and considerate in the office and on the phone.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010