Ratings for Dr. Doug Eggertson

very personable and professional. I have Parkinson's and it ended my work life. He took time and he does scamper but... his office is undersized so has to run back and forth to check my file as it is all on computer nowadays. I am eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Waited 4 months to see Eggertson. Another 6 months for MIR. No follow up to allow me to ask questions after MIR. Just a phone call from his receptionist that he can't do anything for me and to go see my family Doctor. Nice follow up. What a waste of time waiting for this guy to help me.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

WHEN I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL, HE CAME TO SEE ME 5 TIMES A WEEK, AND HELPED ME VERY MUCH WITH MY GULLIAM- BARE - SYNDROME DISEASE

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Eggertson is amazing!!! I really felt at ease with him even with the testing.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I saw Dr. Eggertson for the first time today. I have dealt with doctors for the past 35 years and must say that Dr. Eggertson was most thorough, professional and caring I have seen in a very long time. If you are looking for real help in this specialty see Dr. Eggertson.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I was going to Dr. Eggertson for awhile, but I have finally changed to another neurologist. The reason was that Dr. Eggertson always seemed to want me in and out of his office as soon as possible. My last appointment took 3 min. (I timed it). While that may seem bad already, he also left the office two times during that 3 min. I was very concerned about some things, but he never even gave me a chance to ask him one question. He just gave me a prescription and raced out the door. If you are looking for a doctor who cares, he's not the one for you.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Eggertson for the past 2 years. I have always been treated excellently by his staff. I always feel well taken care of, and my questions are always answered. Dr. Eggertson is always friendly, caring and him and I always have a good laugh together.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

i went to go see this doctor about my back a while back and he told me to wait for an mri i got an mri and then i jsut got a call today saying he doesn't wanna follow up anymore on me and i need to look elsewere what is with this crap, horrible and unreliable i waiting 3 weeks before he decided he was done with me and my new doctor just booked me for surgery in under, thank goodness i looked for a new doctor while i waited. i don't recommend this doctor to anyone with anything possibly serious as you might never hear back from him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

On my 1st visit he checked my reflexes. After ever Q&A he left the office for 2 minutes. Which was 4 times and anoying. Where did he go, GOOGLE? He gave me a new med which turned out to be a better one than I was on. He also was to book a MRI. He said that I was to go to my family doctor from now on. What no follow up? Waited 2 weeks and no letter for my MRI. I phoned and was told to be patient. One more week went by and I phoned again. Was told that no MRI was booked??????? I'm off work till they figure this thing out. Now my family doctor has booked a MRI.I could of at least been on the MRI waiting list but no. This cost me one more month of time off.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Dr. Eggertson has been my neurologist for over 10 years. I have always found him helpful, concerned and informative. I feel I am blessed to have a neurologist that really hears my MS concerns. I have never found him dismissive or uncaring...patients need to learn to communicate with their doctors...if you really cannot open up....they hit a brick wall. Again, I would say...wonderful neurologist who has always taken care of me...even with Rx call ins, and random calls due to exacerbation of symptoms. Thank you so much....

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010