Ratings for Dr. Doug Eggertson

He co-diagnosed and successfully treated my myasthenia gravis. He was very attentive to my changing prescription needs and increased dosages as needed. Kind, caring and gentle. I’m sorry he is soon retiring.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

My mother went to see him with trouble swallowing, trouble talking and decreased sensation to legs over one year ago. He sent her home. This week she saw another neurologist with some brains and is now diagnosed with ALS. Thanks eggertson for the time wasted when she could have been on medication and stayed with us longer. Please get a second opinion if this guy does nothing for you.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Eggertson for over ten years, dealing with Post Polio Syndrome . Very precise manner and open to questions . Recently my wife developed neurologist problems and his response has been effective and open to questions we may have.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I have seen Dr. Eggertson 3 times. I have nerve headaches gave me pills never discussed a treatment plan. He had mentioned Botox treatment on the first visit and the said he couldn't perform it. Ask again on my 3 visit and he just dismissed it. I feel that he is just there for a paycheck. I will see another specialist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

very personable and professional. I have Parkinson's and it ended my work life. He took time and he does scamper but... his office is undersized so has to run back and forth to check my file as it is all on computer nowadays. I am eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Waited 4 months to see Eggertson. Another 6 months for MIR. No follow up to allow me to ask questions after MIR. Just a phone call from his receptionist that he can't do anything for me and to go see my family Doctor. Nice follow up. What a waste of time waiting for this guy to help me.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

WHEN I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL, HE CAME TO SEE ME 5 TIMES A WEEK, AND HELPED ME VERY MUCH WITH MY GULLIAM- BARE - SYNDROME DISEASE

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Eggertson is amazing!!! I really felt at ease with him even with the testing.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I saw Dr. Eggertson for the first time today. I have dealt with doctors for the past 35 years and must say that Dr. Eggertson was most thorough, professional and caring I have seen in a very long time. If you are looking for real help in this specialty see Dr. Eggertson.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I was going to Dr. Eggertson for awhile, but I have finally changed to another neurologist. The reason was that Dr. Eggertson always seemed to want me in and out of his office as soon as possible. My last appointment took 3 min. (I timed it). While that may seem bad already, he also left the office two times during that 3 min. I was very concerned about some things, but he never even gave me a chance to ask him one question. He just gave me a prescription and raced out the door. If you are looking for a doctor who cares, he's not the one for you.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013