You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David J. Levine

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

This is the most poorly run office I have ever seen in my life. I have been coming to this office for 17 years and every single time I have come (at least 2 times a year), I am forced to wait at least 20-30 minutes. There is an arrogance about this office that has not been earned. I had enough today and walked out asking for my chart on the way out. There are a zillion options out there ... don't even consider this dermatology office unless you're unemployed, retired or have a good book to read.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr. David J. Levine's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1983)

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "No matter who I see there, including Levine, they have a very flippant attitude. I feel as if I am an unwelcome intruder and get very little help."

September 28, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=468638'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "David" to "David J."

April 8, 2012