Ratings for Dr. Clifton G. Youngblood

Dr. Youngblood saved my son's life many years ago and is an excellent doctor, especially for women who have pregnancy complications. He was so compassionate and caring, always called me back and never hesitated in answering my questions or searching for an answer if he didn't know. LOVE HIM!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr youngblood delivered my son,he was very nice and helpful. It was actually funny because in the office visit I really wasn't to fond of him(he just has a dry sense of humor)then once I found out he was the dr on call I was less then pleased. However he surprised me and was great.I gguess he was in his atmosphere that he felt more comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

This has been my dr for many many years and I love him....HE IS THE BEST DR I'VE EVER SEEN!! He always....I mean always has a smile on his face, very caring, listens well, takes time out for each patient. He returns calls at reasonable times, and makes you feel very comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Youngblood!!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

Dr. Clifton G. Youngblood's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Riverdale, GA