Ratings for Dr. Ann R. Stroink

Dr Ann R. Stroink prescribed and performed a bi-lateral cyst removal of my L-4, L5 vertebrae. She removed the left one in January of 2016. I had pain thereafter culminating to the removal of the right cyst in August of the same year 2016. The pain remained and became debilitating. Her clerical staff was unresponsive, and her nurse staff would not return my calls. In December of 2016 after admission to the emergency ward by ambulance because I could no longer walk or function on my own., I went screaming into the hospital with the most extreme pain of my life. This was 11 months after her first surgery to me and just 6 months after her second surgery to me,, both culminated into a Mersa Staff Infection of My Spine caused by and Mis-Diagnosed by her Staff for at least 6 months leaving me to Intravenous Antibiotic IV lines to my heart for 8 hours a day for 3 months. (Jan to March 2017). After I was cleared of this Staff Infection, Dr Ann Stroink's Staff cancelled all of my follow-up appointments during 2027. Just so you all know, I paid Dr Ann Stroink and her Staff all that was billed to me, I never once asked for money back, nor did I ever challenge any bills or her Staff.. That is not who I am. But who I am will also prevail in making sure this tale prevails in telling this tale to all of you. I wish you all good will in looking for resolution for your pain and misery, but I cannot recommend Dr Ann Stroink because of the misery and permanent disability she has caused me for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I received several opinions from different neurosurgeons and Dr. Stroink was the doctor that gave me a diagnosis that did not align with what other doctors were telling me. She did not seem to have the correct knowledge when it came to my situation and for that I do not believe that she is a reliable doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I had surgery April 2014 by Dr. Stroink. Three weeks post op I hurt worse than before surgery, and still do today. During follow-up all she said was surgery was successful and sent me to a pain specialist. Now a surgeon tells me too much bone was cut away by her and my spine is collapsing. So now I'm facing fusions with cage, which he said she should have done in previous surgery.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I do not believe that I will ever return to Dr. Stroink. She was never prompt on any visit that I saw her and I do not think that she was attentive to what I had to say. I would ask her questions about my diagnosis but sometimes I would not receive answers to my questions. I even tried calling her office a few times to get some answers but I was often not given a call in return. It is very frustrating to have a doctor that could not tell me about my own injury that she diagnosed. I have since visited other doctors and gotten the information and answers that I was looking for - the ones that Dr. Stroink failed to give me. I believe that if Dr. Stroink did not know sufficient information about my injury then she should've referred me to another doctor right away rather than attempt to discuss an injury that she knew nothing about.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Excellent Doctor Probably the best in the country.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

My husband suffered a burst fracture from an automobile accident less than 2 years ago. Most wanted to do surgery but Dr. Stroink decided surgery was not going to be beneficial. I can't tell you how pleased we are, he's doing wonderful! No back pains and is able to do anything. Thank you Dr. Stroink for making his recovery time much easier and less painful :)

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Ann R. Stroink's Credentials

• Mayo Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Bloomington, IL