Ratings for Dr. Sunit Singhal

Not very thorough, looks only to prescribe something quickly and get you out the door. Appears just to be in it for the money, little or no compassion. Sad but true.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I was a patient for several years a day as of today 2/5/15 I am no longer a patient. I don't have a deductible and the receptionist insisted on I pay a deposit. No empathy what's so ever and when I mentioned I would go somewhere else she was silent and let me walk out. I guess Dr sunit doesn't care about losing patients.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

not recommended. they require extra appointments and test that are NOT necessary and not required by other doctors. very pushy to get what they want. long wait times. not recommended

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

I would give this doctor all zeros but that was not an option. My 6 year old son was having an asthma attack and he refused to see him over a technicality. They would not even let me pay for services. Pretty much treated us like we were homeless!!! Very unprofessional staff and facility. Do yourself a favor and find a doctor who truly cares about patients.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I believe Dr. Singhal is fairly knowledgeable but he can be short and even brusque to his patients at times. Sometimes he seems to go out of his way to dismiss patient concerns and extricate himself from things he should be glad to do like sign school letters that are required and dispense free samples occasionally. He refused to refill a few scrips in an emergency (out of town travel) and required a doctors appt. even though he saw me just 2 months prior.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

I went for my Annual Physical. At the end I said I need a refill of my blood pressure medicine. His evil and exceptionally rude billing agent charged me for a 2nd office visit just because I asked one question! Now I have learned that while this might be legal, it most certainly is not ethical. It took months to get the bill down from hundreds to $40.00. AVOID Suburban Medical Center as one visit might bankrupt you! They are only interested in billing you and your insurance! I was almost a 10 year patient there! Greed is the cause of the downfall of the Health Care in this nation and Suburban Medical Is GUITLY!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

I have been with him for the past8 years and have no complaints.He has been the most liked and patient doctor I have met in USA.I would recommend all my friends because I am very satisfied aand are all my friends who go to him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Best Doctor Ever!! I had a great experience at the clinic. Very little wait time and Dr. Singhal dealt with my injury very proficiently.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

The worst experience I have ever had. Not only was the doctor unprofessional and rude, but also he turned back the patient after setting up an appointment to meet, since he had other patients. He showed complete disregard for patient's health. Also, the doctor asked the patient to show up numerous times so that he can make money off medical insurance. When the patient went to an emergency, the emergency nurse suggested that the medicine that was given and the treatment provided was incorrect. The emergency nurse followed up her diagnosis with printed patient education material which conflicted with Dr. Sunit Singhal's diagnosis. Also, the prescribed drug by Dr. Singhal was asked to be discontinued. I would highly recommend not to see Dr. Singhal. Go to an emergency or go to another clinic. He is rude, not proficient with the subject matter and very disrespectful towards the patient.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. Sunit Singhal's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal