Ratings for Dr. Fareed Z. Kadum

Pushed me into an unwanted c section because I pulled him away from graduation. He's retired now.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I was approx 5 weeks pregnant. The midwife preformed my ultrasound at that time and showed me my baby and sac and reassured all looked great. That next week he saw me in his office due to my HCG levels not rising to his expectations( however was still rising,just slowly). He then proceeded to tell me that he believes I'm having a ectopic pregnancy? I questioned it, however he felt it was VERY important to put me under and go in with his scopes to check on my baby. I had no bleeding, spotting or severe cramps. Being the patient, I took his advice under the verbal agreement that he would leave the baby untouch if it wasn't in my tubes. 30 mins after I come to and nurses standing over me conforming to one another it wasn't a ectopic however he went ahead and took the baby because I miraculously miscarried on the OR table.?!? Then at my 1 week chk up he us feeding 2 other ladies in the waiting room the same lies....

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr. Kadum has always been very willing to listen when I have had any issues or concerns. He cared for me and all 3 of my babies. My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage in another state. When I saw that Dr. after losing the baby, all he said was, "it happens". After that previous miscarriage and being new in the area, I was impressed that Dr. Kadum himself returned my call and agreed to see me earlier than most, did hormone test to reassure me everything was going as it should. His staff has always been great.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

So glad I finally found a place to vent about my terrible experience with this guy. I was complaining of irregular periods; after menstruating for ten years and having not a single missed period, I started getting two or three weeks worth of bleeding in a month, followed by two months of not bleeding, etc, along with sharp, stabbing pains when I wasn't menstruating, unbearable cramps when I was, and bleeding so heavy I was soaking through two tampons an hour. When he saw me, he didn't ask any questions. Instead, he simply said, "You're fat. Fat people have irregular periods. Lose weight, and you'll be much happier." Turns out I had a tumor on my ovary (which is very prevalent in my family...not that he looked at my medical history to find out). After being treated, my periods are regular, and I've lost weight.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

Dr. Kadum preformed my first Laprascopic surgery that confirmed that I had Endometriosis. He told me that because it was so mild, I should not be in the pain that I was in, and to "go get pregnant." I tried to get my PCP to refer me to another Gyn. but he said that he loved playing golf with the guy. If you are looking for an OBGYN, there are SO many better ones out there. Dr. K just doesn't care.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

went to him for my annual pap smear he basically rammed the metal speculum into my female parts and then said that everything looked fine...i honestly felt completely violated and cried in the car all the way home

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Dr Kadum is rude and just in general a horrible DR! He tried to send me home 48 hours after a c section. I had mastitis and they ignored me when I mentioned it. I ended up with a fever of 103 and had to go to the base and was very sick. and at my 6 wk check he didnt even look at my incision! I can type so much more about how rude he is and how rude his secretaries are but it makes me mad just thinking about it.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Had severe pain at 11 weeks. I was crying on the phone it hurt so bad. Wouldn't approve me going to the ER. Finally was approved to go and approved 2 percocet. Didn't want an ultrasound or to check on the baby. Uncaring and heartless.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

blonde older nurse very rude &talkd down2me like shes my mom. i look 20-im almost 28! she scolded me 4wanting 2have my husb present for delivery even tho i am term! i went2front desk2cancel rest of my apts, "office manager" said shed "help". she calld hospital across street& they said(on spkrphn isnt them (she claimed) that was y i cant b induced, bc it solely based on drs "discretion" theres a "4d sonogram" offered that we paid 150$ for told wrong time2me,showed up 30min late, 4d sonogram techs n office alone filing her nails talkin bout i missed my apt i waited 4 wks for. said, cant get another appt til im 38wks. babys head would b so far down n pelvis after 35 3d is impossible. i had2make an apt an hr away just2 have 1 done. dr kang said he wouldnt induce2unite/bond father w mom &baby b4 deployment,said hed do it @39 weeks,only w amniocentesis. dr kadum said @35wks. hed "walk me across street2hospital &start pitocin @38 which then 3 weeks l8r @38wk he retracted he even said that!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

I hated this man. He treid to convince me to abort my first son because I was a younger mother. His office staff can be very rude as well!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Dr. Fareed Z. Kadum's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Assurant