Ratings for Dr. Nandita Mainthia

Love this Doctor. I would recommend her to anyone one.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

I went to Dr. Mainthia for my first pregnancy. She kept referring to my husband as my boyfriend and made him feel like he shouldn't be there with me. So I went to my 10 week appointment by myself. Turns out there was no heartbeat. She was very cold about it and she didn't even make it clear to me what was going on. She gave me a pamphlet about getting a D&C and I never saw her again. The staff was all awesome except the main front desk receptionist. The lab tech hugged me and gave me Kleenex and was just the best at such an awkward / scary / uncomfortable time.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I have been with Dr. Mainthia for over 10 years now and I have recommended her to family members and friends who speak very highly of her as we'll. She is a very caring a doctor and very knowledgeable in her profession. I truly love Dr. Mainthia and I can honestly say that I trust her with my life. After having male doctors all of my adult life I was a little hesitate about seeing a female doctor but after my first appointment with Dr. Mainthia my mind was completely changed. She made me feel very comfortable with her warm spirit and sweet personality, not to mention the fact that she flat out knows what she's doing. And her staff is also very professional...outstanding!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

I would recommend her to anyone. She is knowledgable and very good. Staff is good too.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

I have been with Dr. Mainthia for 18 years now! She cared for me after a miscarraige, delivered my two babies, and has performed several tests & procedures for me. I absolutely love and trust her, and would recommend her again and again.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

She is the Best i did and i will recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

I have been with her for 14 years now! I met her after a miscarraige. She saw me through two high risk pregnancies and delivered both babies. I've also had two other procudures done in her care. She is the best.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

This dr was referred to me..and it was the biggest mistake going to her. First, I have annual pap smears to be sure. I have ovaries. I had another issue I discussed with her, I laid on the table (as I did last year when I got a pap smear and the results)...and she was doing the pap I thought. My legs are up and the usual pain. When we discuss my other issue, which is NOT related to menopause or dryness or anything of the sort, she prescribes Premarin...this is a hormone w/side effects..no menopause issues at all,she did not listen..I didn't use it...I called her colleague back and HE listened and prescribed me a medication that worked....I then remembered on our first visit she asked me did i have meno problems I said NO...so she gave me samples of premarin...duh..then after weeks passed no pap results, I ck'd for results, ofc mgr said "dr chose" not to do a pap because I am healthy..billed BCBS for my annual pap. This is a miracle to determine gyn problems from viewing them.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Mainthia was great....very personable. She is a little hard to understand, but her personality makes up for it. I would recommend her to anyone. Office staff is very nice and professional.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Dr.Mainthia is very kind and personable. She is very knowledgeable and was a great support when I was pregnant and went through a miscarriage. I found her to be a wonderful caring doctor. The nurses are very kind. The office staff is not as friendly and needs to be a little kinder. I would recommend Dr. Mainthia highly.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Dr. Nandita Mainthia's Credentials

• Topiwala Nat'L Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1982)

Arise Health Plan