Ratings for Dr. Timothy A. Scully

Arrived early for appointment, as directed. Sat in the waiting room for 1 hour and 10 minutes. When I asked about the delay, the staff member just said they "know you are out here". I cancelled the appointment. Called office manager and left message, asking for confirm from her that I would not be billed, since I did not have all day to wait on a doctor that did not even bother to let me know of the long delay. Finally got an email from her, saying they are dedicated to patient care, but NO confirmation that I would not be charged. I emailed again asking for a confirmation that I would not be charged..they have not bothered to respond. This is the second time I've had a long wait for Dr. Scully, but this is by far the worst length. The waiting room is huge, crowded, and noisy. Am voting with my $$ and taking my business elsewhere. Dr. Scully is nice, and seems knowledgeable, but his staff is the pits when it comes to patient needs.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Timothy A. Scully's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gainesville, GA