Ratings for Dr. Rajesh K. Patel

I must say that the Austell office staff check in girls are by far the nicest at any office I have ever been too. They seem to care about their patients and even though they are extremely busy every time I go in for my appointment they are always so helpful and compassionate. I have to say that I have had to wait several times due to the amount of patients that are seen but the staff at the front office and back make all the difference and seem to be more compassionate than any other staff!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Been a patient for 7 years. High turnover of (never happy)staff, and they charge $50. for missed appt, and $100. for missed procedure. And they never call to remind you of your appointment. Sometimes they write the wrong date of the apointment card, too. Doctor/procedure staff has a tendency of treating patients as cattle. "Move em in, move em out, dont get personal"

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

I just started pain management and have heard horror stories. Dr Patel and his staff are super friendly and give you the time you need. Dr Patel told me about my injury and explained in great detail what to expect and what he can do on his end to prevent me from surgery right away. I am only 27 and have 3 small children under six so I need to be able to function. I've had one procedure done so far-epidural injection-and I choose to do it without the sedation and it was painless! It took him less than 5 minutes. I did have some problems later on that night and the next day but we called the office and got help right away. Dr Patel is a very through and comassionate dr. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009